009

"Lil folks?" Von called out, catching her attention from her book

"Lil folks?" Von called out, catching her attention from her book. Making her look up to see him standing in the door way.

"Yeah?" She sat up, looking at him. "This is India" he introduced stepping aside to show a pretty light skinned girl, with pretty lips.

India gave a small wave while Geneviève gave her a head nod. She wasn't rude she was just tired of always meeting new people.

"She'll be helping you get ready and shit fa today." He informed, making her furrow her eyes in confusion. "What's today?" She asked.

"Don't worry about just know she helpin you get ready" He dismissed her. "Well i would like to know. I have a child remember" she argued, not liking his attitude.

"We going to an event, and I got someone watchin ha. She'a be ight bruh" He clearly was irritated. "Well nigga ion kno who it is. Thats my child and I'm not letting nobody ion kno watch ha." She spat.

"Look! I ain got time for yo shit today! You gon get ready and Ion wanna hear nun else about this shit." He yelled leaving no room for any disagreement, before walking out and slamming the door shut making India and her jump.

Geneviève let out a groan of frustration. "Is he always like that?" She mumbled, forgetting that India was in the room.

"Not all the time. He just bein stressin lately" She explained walking closer to Geneviève. Who realized that India was really pretty as she got closer.

"So when do you want to leave? The event is at 10. It's currently 5" She rambled.

"What is this event for anyways?" Geneviève asked, hoping that India would at least give her some information.

"Im..sorry but I can't disclose any of the information."

"That's alright" Geneviève pushed it pass her. She'll just have to find out when they got there later tonight.

"Is he coming with us?" She asked. The way India looked at her told her all she needed to know. He most definitely was.

"Oh and here" India said handing her an Iphone 12, this took Geneviève by surprise. She most definitely was expecting this, not at all.

"But don't try to call for help. It tracks all your calls and text messages." She informed Geneviève, that slight of hope was now stripped away.

"Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~

Geneviève slid into her furry slides before heading out with India to a black hell cat.

"Okay so first we're going to my nails tech and to the mall to meet the guys. She does really good btw" India informed Geneviève, receiving a head nod.

They were about to pull out before they heard a knock on the window grabbing both of their attention. It was Von standing on Geneviève passenger side.

India chuckled at the few curse words that came from Geneviève mouth before she rolled down the window.