012

Geneviève groaned in pain as the intense headache she felt pounding on her head like a drum

Geneviève groaned in pain as the intense headache she felt pounding on her head like a drum. Her eyes slowly opened, squinting and adjusting to the little light that filled the empty room.

Her eyes zoned in on the two shadowy figures standing with their back towards her. Geneviève almost let out a sigh of relief that they didn't see her wake up.

Geneviève laid in the position she was in before she woke up. Slowly she even evened out her breathing so they would think she was still asleep.

"Bruh..what we gon do with ha?" One of the people asked.

"Mmcht man Tjay Hush bruh...i'll figure out something." He mumbled walking back to her 'unconscious' body.

Jay turned on the bright lamp that was directed towards her. It took every inch of her human strength to not flinch at how bright the lamp burned her eye lids.

Jay turned the lamp upwards before walking away from her. "She still sleep." He announced to Tjay.

"Bruh...ion think this was a good idea bruh." Tjay vocalized his concern, making Jay mug him.

"Bruh quit bein pussy bitch, we already did da shit. We can't go back onnat cuz it's gon make us seem pussy." Jay explained.

"I know man, but some shit just ion feel right." Jay expressed.

"Nigga go smoke you a blunt or sumin cuz you actin like a lil paranoid bitch." Jay told him, Tjay just shook his head before heading up the basement stairs.

Jay slowly turned to Geneviève who still in the position she was in before he looked at her.

"I know yo ass ain sleep lil girl."Jay called out, but Geneviève stayed in that position. She heard a gun click as his foot steps get close, yet she still didn't moves.

 She heard a gun click as his foot steps get close, yet she still didn't moves