008

Geneviève groaned in annoyance as Lee loud moans filled the large house

Geneviève groaned in annoyance as Lee loud moans filled the large house. It was Two o'clock in the morning, Von and Lee was going at it like animals in the next room.

It drove Geneviève insane, because for someone he wanted he was sure entertaining other bitches. But she thought it was better Lee then her.

The way they were going at it, she could have sworn she heard the poor bed springs cry for help.

She just wished he would cover up her screeches. Geneviève thought she sounded like a donkey and horse mixed together. Without a second thought she got of bed, quietly to not wake Zaylee, before heading to the door next.

She banged on the door, listening as everything went silent, before the door flew open showing a very nude Dayvon.

Geneviève gasped before covering her eyes. "Mmcht bruh you couldn't have put on sumin befo answerin?" She asked her hands still covering her eyes.

Von chuckled. "It's my house, ain it?" His voice grumbled, almost sounded like it was gone.

She moved her hands before muggin him, keep direct eye contact .

"Im here unwilling so until I get a say so on when I can leave. I don't care who house it is" She snapped,  growing irritated.

"Von close that door in ha face and come back to bed!" She heard Lee yell. Making Von and her roll her eyes.

"I don't care who you screw, just tell that bitch ta keep her screechin to a minimum. Thank you" She gave a bittersweet smile, before turning and walking away.

Feeling Dayvon eyes on her ass as she walked back to her room, she intentionally made sure to pull her shorts out of her ass. Walking into her room with a slam.

Von chuckled before closing back the door, and turning to a already spread open Lee. He scrunched his face up when he seen her.

He hated fucking Lee, she never shaved. Which he didn't mind, He just couldn't never do any foreplay his fingers would always get caught in her hair.

And it felt like he was fuckin a bush.

In all honesty Von wasn't picturing fucking Lee, he was thinking about Geneviève. And the stunt she just pulled easily made his dick stand to attention.

"Ouu baby you're excited for me" Lee cooed, crawling to the end of the bed where he stood. Stroking him while the only thing he can think about was being balls deep inside of Geneviève.

~~~~~~~~

Zaylee ran around the house as Dayvon chased her all around, her giggles filled the room as he got closer. Geneviève was in the kitchen making breakfast for her and her daughter.

Even though Von had personal chefs, Geneviève liked to keep some part of her life simple even if it meant cooking.

"Zaylee be careful mama" Geneviève warned her daughter. Not looking up from the pancake mix she was stirring.

"She'a be igh lil folks, I got ha." Dayvon spoke, grabbing Zaylee and lifting her up into the air. She kicked and screamed in excitement as she was tossed into the air.

"Sumin' smell good" Louie had complimented, walked into the room with a mug. On his face.

Geneviève had came accused to 90% of the people in this house were niggas. She didn't mind and they treated her well.

"Good morning Louie" Geneviève beamed when he came into the kitchen. "Wassup lil foenem" He response.

He was always muggin somebody,  or anything but deep down Geneviève knew he had a heart. Soon the kitchen filled up with more people then she could count.

"Lil foenem" She heard Von call out catching her attention. "You good? Ain nobody fuckin witchu is dey?" he asked sincerely, walking up to her.

"Yeah, Im fine" she reassured. "Just crowded that's all." She added, turning her attention back to the food.

"I'll tell em to get out" He told her making her frown, "No it's fine they yo brothers" she tried to convince him even though he could clearly tell she was uncomfortable.

"Von!" They all heard Lee screech from upstairs, before thundering foot steps came down on the wooden floors.

"Man fuck you want girl" He snapped. "Callin my name like you don lost yo fuckin mind!" He spat.

It got quiet as Lee whole demeanor changed from in raged to calm. "I was..gon ask you where you gon take me home?..." She mumbled feelin embarrassed.

"Long booty ahhh" I heard someone mumble into the quiet earning a couple chuckles.

"Ha ass look like it had a long day." Someone else added. Geneviève turned her head, taking her attention back to the food.

Trying to hold her laugh in. "When she walk, it sound like two pieces of lunch meat slappin together. That shit wild On foenem grave" She heard Booka mumble.

"Aye man yall chill out" Von voiced held some strain as he tried to hold in his laughter, and keep his composure.

"Mmmm yall smell that?" Herbo asked, tutting up his top lip to his nose.

"She got the tuna delight, ass smellin like a fish market. Ain you embarrassed ma?" Durk asked with a smirk.

"Boy bye, cause yall tryna be funny" Lee snapped, rolling her neck. "This pussy has no smell"

"Nie that's a lie, yo ass killed the roses when you walked by. Why you bullshitin?" Breezy teased.

"Mmcht..then why yo mans always all up in this?" She questioned.

"Cuz ha ass won't give em nun" Durk pointed Geneviève all attention going to her.

"Uht uht leave me out this." Geneviève rolled her eyes, picking her up Zaylee before placing her on her hip.

"I bet ha ass ion even kno who ha baby papay is"

"Not you being in my business." Geneviève said, Lee was working her nerves.

"Ya mama may not kno who YO daddy is but I kno who my baby father is" She added with a smile.

"So keep it cute and stay mute ma." She mugged Lee, before heading into the living room was clearly pissed about what she said.

Geneviève wanted to be petty, so she came back with a bottle of air freshener in hand before walkin to Lee.

"Fuck is this for?" Lee asked irritated. "You tryna be funny or sumin?" Lee spat.

"I was just tryna help Tuna delight." She chuckled, hearing everyone laughing behind her.

"Mmcht whatever bitch" Lee screamed before leaving the house.

"You need a new fuck buddy" Von chuckled at Geneviève statement.

It's gon get better yall I promise, I just don't want to rush into anything. Be Patient wit me

Excuse my mistakes 🫶🏽