011

Lee watched as her brother and his friend dragged out a unconscious Geneviève body into the van

Lee watched as her brother and his friend dragged out a unconscious Geneviève body into the van. She knew that Geneviève would have to use the restroom after sending her multiple drinks.

To bad they didn't check if they had any drugs in them, cause of course they did.

Stupid guards She thought, chuckling to herself.

"Aight bruh." Her brother Jay sighed as he closed the door.

"You know Von gon go crazy man." Tjay chuckled, rubbing his hands together with a smirk.

"Ya'll don't worry about von. I got him." Lee chuckled. "Now that she out way, I can get my man back."

"Ight sis, well be safe bruh." He brought his sister into a hug.

"Wait, are yall gon kill her?" She asked looking at him. "Nah we just usin ha fa bait. For her daddy and von." He smirked.

"Two birds with one stone." Tjay added wrapping his arm around Jay's neck.

"Why not?!" Lee huffed, stomping her feet. "She ain do shit ta us, but we will let her go."

"She prolly gon snitch to da feds anyways about some weird ahh nigga kidnapping her. She a missing person anyway." He explained with a shrug.

"I don't care what you do. Don't let her come back!" She snapped before she turned away and stomped back into the building.

"Yo sister sumin else foenem." Tjay commented with a chuckled, patting Jay on the back before walking towards the van.

"Cmon' man!" Tjay called out to Jay who was just standing in the empty parking lot. Jay was never a paranoid person, but deep down he felt like he was being watch. Jay took one more look over to calm his nerves.

"Ight man." He yelled back. Heading to the van before getting in and driving off.

The shadowy figure watched as the van drove off, until it was out of sight. The unknown figure walked away to the black Mercedes Benz before getting in.

"Yeah boss they got her." He informed the his boss.

"Jay ass still playin wit me." His boss nodded. "Ima teach these bitch niggas to not stop playin wimme like ima bitch." The Boss chuckled, putting the car in the drive before speeding down the highway.

"So, Boss you gon come back?" He asked. He side eyed his best friend before nodding. "Yeah, Im coming back to start a war." He smirked.

" He smirked