Chapter 7 The Other Person

In the morning Rosemary ignored Matthew all day. He tried to talk to her but she didn't answer him. He asked one more time who the person she was with. All she said was no. The next day at 6:30pm Rosemary left again and she went at same time for 3 day straight. On the 4th day Matthew decided to follow her. She walked done an alley and went into a small bar and then into a bathroom there and she changed into dark blue sparkly dress, Matthew thought  Oh she must be going to a party or something. After she left the alley she went to a restaurant and sat down at a table where a guy was already sitting at. Matthew looked through the window and saw her, he got very jealous because he always had a small crush of Rosemary. Rosemary sensed that Matthew was following her but she didn't say anything. He became very sad and went back to the safe house. When Rosemary got back he asked where she went to see if she would lie. She knows that he followed her so she told him the truth. I went out on a date with a guy I have been seeing for a little bit she said. Matthew face darkened in sadness. He didn't say anything and just went to his room. After a bit Rosemary sensed there was another person following her but she didn't know who.