Chapter 16 Remember

It's been two week seen they rescued Rosemary and she haven't woke up yet. Matthew steeped in a chair right beside her bed and only left the room to eat and use bathroom. While Matthew was with Rosemary, Tom and Kaylee started to be more close and a little bit flirty with each other. Nothing much just compliments and little cheek kisses. Two weeks later Matthew kind of let himself go of how he was worried about her. One day He was sitting in his chair reading a book when he saw Rosemarys hand twitch. He looked over and thought he was just seeing things and he when back to his book. Then he saw her head move to the other side. At this point he was just staring at her. Then he saw her eyes flutter open. He was in stock, he didn't know if he was dreaming or just seeing things again. She sat up and asked where am I? Your wake! He said very excitedly. He gave her a big hug but she pushed him away. What's wrong? He asked Rosemary. Where am I and who are u? She asked again. Matthew heart sank as he released that she didn't know who he was. She was waiting for a answer with fear in her eyes. U don't remember me? He asked. She shook her head no. U don't remember when we live together for 5 years or went to school together? He asked again. She shook her head no again. That's when Tom and Kaylee came in the room. Rosemary face lit up when she saw them. Rosemary got out on the bed and ran to hug Kaylee and Tom. Kaylee, Tom I've missed u! She said while Matthew watch in heart break. So u remember them but not me? Matthew asked. U don't remember Matthew? Tom asked Rosemary. I don't know who he is! She said. After that they just stood there is the silence.