Chapter 12 The two older Brothers

In the middle of the night when Tom and Kaylee were sleeping as Matthew snuck out of the house and went back to Rosemary's fathers house. He knocked on the door and the door opened and made a loud creek. Right there in front of the door way was her father. Why are you here Matthew he asked. I'm here to ask you something Matthew said.
We'll come on in, the father said. He brought Matthew to the main living room (Rosemary's father is very rich and Rosemary grew up in a mansion). Once they both sat down the father asked so what did you want to ask me? Do you know where your sons are? Matthew asked. No, no I don't but all I know is their not dead just in hiding he said. Well Rosemary went missing from the school and there was a shadowy figure and it grabbed her and dragged her out the window, I try to grab a holed on her but I couldn't, so I thought it was you but I know you knew where Rosemary was so I think the shadowy figure was one of your sons. Matthew explained. That does sound like my sons but I don't know why they would kidnap her, He said. Do you know where they are or went Matthew asked. The last address I have from them was the abandoned house that you and Rosemary used to explore, the father said. I knew it Matthew said as he stood up from the couch. Thanks for having me out but I have some investigating to do! He said with a determined look on his face as he left the house.