Chapter 20 There is nothing to fear but Fear it's self or so they say

Megan and Ella looked back at the Grande principle. We were going to the dark forest. Ella said very nervously. You know your not allowed to go out of your dorm after dark, so why? He asked the two girls. We..umm..we...Ella started to say. We know who the letter is from, Too and where they went. Megan said very quickly. And we wanted to ask your permission to leave school for a couple of days to find the missing 4 and return them to the school! Megan said with a very determined look on her face. So you two were going to leave school without my permission to try and bring back the most powerful witch in the world and think that your not going to get killed by her? He said while standing up. Well y'a but we didn't those. Ella said trying to convince him. Fine you have my permission to leave school for 5 days after that I will send a search party to find you two. He said. The two girls jump up from their seats and started for the door. But only... if you take this. The Grande principle added. He pulled out of his pocket this handcuff looking thing. Put this over Rosemarys hand so she can't use her witch powers on you. He said giving the handcuffs to Ella.
Back with Matthew, Tom and Kaylee, Matthew started to say that he knows why Rosemary can't remember him. She doesn't remember me because when I found her she had been injured with something and could have been memory spray that can erase someone from your memories. Matthew said. But we don't know if that's it. Kaylee said back. Yes we do, that's are fathers memory spray. Tom said very disappointedly. So your guy's father is working with Rosemarys older brothers? Kaylee asked. Probably! Matthew said, throwing his hands up in frustration. Thats when Rosemary came out of her room and asked so what are you guys going to do, kill your father or something?

Why are you out of bed Sunshine? Matthew asked Rosemary.

First don't call me that and second because I can! Rosemary said with lots of sarcasm.

Ok sorry! Matthew said while rolling his eyes.

Don't roll your eyes at me you idiot! Rosemary said back.

Sorry I didn't mean... Matthew started to say but Tom cut him off. Stop it you two!

K let's get you back to bed! Kaylee said while dragging Rosemary back to her room. Why are u starting fight with your best friend now Matthew? Tom asked when the girls left.

She not even my best friend anymore, she not even a friend, she doesn't remember me so all the memories she had of us are all gone and I wish she would remember me but her stupid older brothers had to make her lose her self! Matthew yelled back. Then Matthew started to tear up.

Hey it's ok we will find away to get her memories back Kaylee is trying everything she can to help her. Tom said trying to comfort him. I just miss her that all. Matthew said trying to stop himself from crying but failed. Then Matthew heard aloud bang and a flash of bright light came into the room. Once the light was gone Matthew release that he was alone in the room. TOM...tom... Tom? Where are you? Matthew yelled. Then he ran the Rosemary room and saw Rosemary sleeping in her bed but Kaylee has disappeared from the room. He searched the hole house and it was just him and Rosemary left in the house.