7. Ohm - HIS

Ohm throw himself at the sofa. He don't know what to feel. He's upset. He want to be near his mate. He's guilty seeing the bruise on his neck. He's in pain when he heard his mate said he hates him. Fuck! He want to punch himself.

Lastly, he feels happy. He finally found his other half. HIS mate. Fluke.

It's been two hours since his grandmother leave with Fluke. He keep walking around waiting for the door to open. For the first time, Boun not commenting about this matter.

The door opens and his grandmother walks in. Ohm walk to her but his grandmother welcome him with a slap, "Let's sit".

Ohm's cheeks sting but he quietly sit

"Ohm, there's no word how disappointed with you! I've seen the bruise on Fluke, even on his shoulder and chest. Did you enjoy banging the slut last night? Fluke's already fear alphas and this -!", his grandmother said.

"I didn't fuck anyone. I'm sorry, Gran. I didn't know. I - I - I've been looking for my mate for four years, you know that. I thought I never had one -", Ohm try to explain but his grandmother cut him off.

"I already apologize to Fluke and to his mom. I also informed Fluke that I will not take it against him, if in case he reject you", Gran said.

"Gran! Why did you - Gran, please! Help me", Ohm panics and kneel before his grandmother. He know he screw big time.

"I don't know I can help you on this, Ohm. I'll go home", his grandmother look at him and leave.

Ohm shove the glass center table. It shattered to pieces. He stand slowly and make his way to his room. He slowly relax upon remembering Fluke sleep there a while ago. He fell asleep.

He don't know what time is it. It's still dark. He look at the time. 6 am? A loud bang on his door make him stand up, "Yow Thitiwat! Wake up! Stop crying in there,  if you want your mate!".

Ohm frown and walk towards the door, "What the hell are you saying?".

Boun raise a folder, "When I cleaned up your mess last night. You never thank me about that, asshole. I learned that Fluke working here for almost four months. He is working at night and studying in the morning. I can't dig up more than that which is quite weird".

Ohm lights up upon hearing it, "Thanks Boun. I'll give you a raise. Let's go to the university. I need to see Fluke. I'll just take a bath".

"Aww! The heck you close the door, shit my nose!", he heard Boun complaints as he make his way to the bathroom.

Ohm choose plain black pants, white rubber shoes and maroon long sleeves. They park near the gate, looking at the time. According to folder, Fluke's class start at 9 am but he goes to university an hour before. A good student.

Ohm feels his world stop as he see his mate walking while reading a paper on his hand.

"Fluke"