8. Fluke - Rain

"Fluke"

Fluke stops upon hearing it and step back upon seeing who calls for him.

Ohm. His mate.

Before he can think of anything, Ohm is just step away from him.

"Good morning", Ohm smile a little as he look at him.

Fluke wants to runaway but remember that Ohm is the heir of La Azul where he works. He step back a little, "Hi Sir Ohm".

He can see Ohm frown upon hearing his words. He heard him sighs, "Ohm or P'Ohm is fine. I'm sorry about last night,  can we talk? Please".

Fluke doesn't want to talk to him. He still remember what happened. The marks almost gone but he remember the pain. Fluke slowly shake his head and step back again.

Fluke heard a low whimper and look at Ohm. Ohm smile sadly before he speak again, "I understand. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead".

He nods, stepping aside before walking pass Ohm. There's a tag when he Ohm standing where he left him but he continue to walk to his class.

Fluke is not surprise upon seeing Ohm near the gate. Holding a paper bag. It's been a month when Ohm tried to talk to him, but he rejects it. Every day, Ohm waits for him to greet him good morning, wishing him a good day and recently, the guy's giving him snack.

Ohm always keep his distance from him.

"Hi Fluke! According to the news, there might be rain later. I hope you have an umbrella with you. Here", Fluke accept the paper bag and mumble a thank you.

Ohm smile and bid goodbye.

Fluke almost on his next class when two girls calls him, "Hey Natouch!".

Fluke stop. Tense but he slowly, look at the girls. "Hi! We're classmate in Culinary Arts. I'm Tracy. This is my friend, Ella. We just want to ask something, uhm, the guy he always wait in the morning. One of the student tries to flirt with him but declines saying he has a mate. Hihihi.. I'm assuming you are his mate. Aww, you blush. You are so cute! I just want to say your lucky and thank you for helping me the other day on my cake".

Fluke shyly reply, "You're welcome".

Tracy and Ella waive at him and turn around. Fluke bite his lips. He smile, things are changing. He is making a progress, making friends not just at work but at school and he has a mate.

Is it time for him to talk to Ohm? I wonder why he want to talk to him and didn't bother asking him again to talk.

The rain suddenly pours. Fluke sighs. He still has one more class, hopefully the rain will still stop by then.

To Fluke's dismay, the rain continue pouring and it seems it will never stop soon. He sighs when his phone rings. An unknown number.

"Hello?"

Nobody answer. He ended the call. Fluke don't know what to do. He doesn't have enough money for a cab. He doesn't want to bother his mom. He wonders if Prem or Sammy can -

"Fluke"