Epilogue

La Azul is one of the famous hotel in Thailand. Their services, room, and employees are top-notch. Previously it was an all beta employees but now, all the people knows there's one omega working in it.  The said omega is one of the chef of the famous hotel. According to rumors, he's gorgeous, kind and smile so bright.

The omega's name? Fluke Natouch Siripongthon-Ritprasert. A famous chef.

Fluke laugh at the news that flashes in an electronic billboard that's located on the side of the park. The said park is a walking distance from the famous hotel.

"Mama"

A sweet voice calls him. Fluke smile as he look at the one who called him. 

" Love, it's almost noon, I think we need to go somewhere with shade to avoid the heat", a peck on the lips welcome him as he smile at his son and husband.

It's two years since they got married. Three years since they met. Almost four years since Fluke met Gran on this park. James gone for good. He know Ohm has something to do with it but he doesn't care. He know his mate do it for him - for his family.

"It's better to go back to the hotel since my parents will be there to spend lunch with us. They said they miss Blue", Fluke said to Ohm as he wipe his son's sweat.

Ohm nods as he hold Fluke hands using the left hand while holding their son on the right.

A month after they learned that Fluke's pregnant. It's seven in the evening. They are in the living room waiting for Ohm's Gran and his mother when Ohm said that he had a suprise for him. His mate caress his still flat belly, "Love, what you given me is priceless but still I want to give you a surprise".

Fluke roll his eyes and kiss Ohm's cheeks, "No need to".

Ohm kiss him on the nose before tugging him to go to the door. They stand there when a car came in.

Fluke look at Ohm, how did his mate know exactly that a car will come in.

He smile upon realising, it's probably Ohm's grandmother and his own mother. Fluke giggle upon seeing the two ladies who get out of the car.

Fluke about to greet them when another person get out of the car. Fluke's eyes widen as his mouth open. He look at Ohm, and his mate nods at him.

He let go of Ohm's hand as he run towards the newcomer, "Dad!".

Fluke hug his father tightly as he cry.    His mother joins the hug after few minutes.

"I miss you. How? I mean - I thought oh God!", Fluke can't even form the right sentence. He's happy.

"Good evening, Sir", he heard Ohm greeted his father.

Fluke turn to Ohm and hug him, tears starting to form again. "Thank you. Thank you - thank you! I love you, Ohm!".

"You're very much welcome, Love. Your happiness is my happiness too, so stop crying na", Ohm whisper as he gently pat his back.

"Why are we crying in front of the house. C'mon, let's eat", Gran scolding them but Fluke see her wiping her tears and smiling widely.

"Dinner's ready at the garden, Sir Ohm", the maid said as soon as they step inside the house.

Fluke confused but didn't ask instead he look at his mother and father.

When they reached the garden, he gasps upon seeing the long table setup. The garden looks a banquet in a fantasy series. The food looks good, the light surrounding the garden. Fluke's friend, Sammy, Prem, Tricia, Ella, Kao and Earth standing on the side as soft sounds fills the air. He look at Ohm.

Gran move away from them so is his parents.

"We met in an ugly way. If I could turn back time, I would never cause you the pain I did. Again, I'm sorry, Love but I promise you that I will replace the pain will with kisses, hugs, and love. Some say love makes you special, but for me, it is you - Fluke. All say light can drive out the dark, but for me, it is your smile. However, all say God gives us life, but in my case, it is your love. I want to be with you forever".

Fluke cover his mouth as he see Ohm grab something on his pocket. A blue velvet box. Ohm hold his hand as kneel before him. Fluke sobs.

"When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, will you marry me?", Ohm said looking at him holding a beuatiful ring.

Fluke look at Ohm, "What kind of surprise is this? You make me cry so much - YES! I'll marry you".

Fluke look at bench once again where he sat and where Gran sat back then.

"Love? Did you left something on the bench?", Ohm asked.

Fluke shake his head and smile, "Let's go".

- The End -

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything. 💙

PS:
Happy September everyone 💙
Hello MissSpotify 😊 Hi hiraya_ ☺️
Sawadee KarinaFranco713 😁

   This story is dedicated for you, three.