12. Fluke - Impulse

Fluke did his best  not to smile upon seeing the familiar car outside the university. It's been three months since he said to Ohm that he will give him a chance.

Ohm still brings him breakfast sometimes or they eat together inside the car since he once mentioned that he's uncomfortable eating in public. They did talk or chat with each other over the phone almost every day.

Ohm also met Fluke's mother and apologised as well.

Fluke walk slowly. The smile his trying to control earlier just paints on his fave as he knocks the car window. The window lower down as a handsome smiling face greets him, "Hi"

Fluke shyly open the passenger seat. He fasten his seatbelt as he look at the driver, "Hello P'Ohm".

Fluke can feel his face burn as he smell the oh-so-good scent of Ohm. According to Ohm, the car is his, alone. He used it privately when going to bar and party back then but he assured him that he didn't let anyone ride the car except Ohm and now, Fluke.

"

"Fluke, Gran invite you and your mon to have a dinner with us tonight. Actually, Gran already pick your mother up so we will go straight to our house", Ohm shyly said as the guy's eyes on the road.

Fluke nods as he look at the window but look back again to Ohm upon realising something, "You're wearing casual clothes".

He can't help but admire his mate. He look so handsome in suit and formal attire but seeing Ohm in casual clothes -  the presence shows comfort and Fluke feel warm thinking Ohm comfortable with him.

Ohm chuckles, "You noticed it? Well, Gran give me a rest day with you before I will go to one of our branch in Chiang Mai".

Fluke close his lips upon hearing it. This is the first time Ohm mentioned about going faraway.

He bite his lower lips. Ohm been patient with him eventhough he see sometimes the pain in his eyes when Fluke flinch or step back away from Ohm. Fluke can't help it, he's afraid of alphas because of -

Fluke feel safe with Ohm but the feeling of fear is still there which affect what they had. Fluke can say that Ohm is becoming a part of him. He is becoming a special one in his life even without the mating bond.

Now, that Ohm will be faraway Fluke don't know what to react. Panic and sadness is mixing within him. An ache that's so new to him.

They reached Ohm's house. Absentminded. Fluke get out of the car and walk slowly.

He is quite surprise when he feel touch his arm, as an impulse he slap it and he harshly take back his arms as he step back.

Silence fills them as he see Ohm looking at his hands. Fluke bite his lips when he heard Ohm said, "I'm sorry. Kindly follow me. Gran and your mother probably waiting for us".

Fluke's eyes start to water as he stand there and see Ohm walking in front of him.