Warning! Boun: Bloody Scene

It's midnight. Boun yawn. He's sleepy but he wanted to witness it.

Kao holding a glass of vodka as he look at the guy in the room. It's one way window, they can see the guy but the prisoner cannot see them. There's a chair and table inside. The guy is tied.

Boun's bored so he smirk and click something, "Eherm eherm mic test! Hi! Are you okay in there? Water?".

The guy shout, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? ONCE I GET HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!".

"Oohh! I'm scared. You don't know me but I know you. You don't know me but I know you, James. Hahahahahaha.. this is fun", Boun laugh at the mic.

Kao just shake his head.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME? MONEY? I'LL GIVE IT, JUST LET ME FREE. MY MATE IS WAITING", James shout.

"Hahahahahahahahaha.. this guy is funny, Kao!", Boun hold his stomach while laughing.

He unmute the mic and speak again, "Mate? You mean Fluke? Your angel?  Sorry bro but he's ours".

"FUCK YOU"

"Mine"

Boun shiver upon hearing the second word. Killer aura is in the air so he put his two hands up and gulp, "Hehe, you're here. I'm just messing  with him, Ohm".

Ohm nods. Boun see him walking to a cabinet. The cabinet contains of weapons and tools for torture. He see him pick a knife and chains. He wear a gloves.

Boun step back when Ohm smile before going towards the door, the door to the room where James is.

"James Bhuwakul"

He heard Ohm said the asshole name, "Kao, do you we have any popcorn here?".

"WHO THE - "

"My name is not important but what I am is. I'm Fluke's mate. Can't you smell? Mine and Fluke's mix scent. Let do this faster because I need to get back in bed with my mate ", Ohm said and smile widely.

"Stop sniffing, Stupid. It's starting", Kao said, he just glare at his friend.

James eyes become black and shout, "HE'S MINE. THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY ANGEL".

Ohm didn't said anything instead he kick James face. James groan, blood flows on his lips.

"I've heard what you did. Guess what? Fluke's father is free. Your family business starting to fall down as well and you, James - will die here! My mate will be happy and fear-free".

"Bloody! Eww", Boun commented as Ohm push the knife to James shoulder as the poor prisoner thrash and shout of pain.

"Fluke is mine, James! You dare touch him, force yourself on him! Touch huh? I'll make sure you will not touch anyone anymore!"

"Aww! Aww! Aww! Can we suggest Ohm to just put a gun on James head? I feel like my fingers are the one Ohm's cutting at the moment", Boun said as he hold his fingers while watching Ohm slicing James finger.

Ohm gaze at James while the man shout in pain.

Boun shiver when Ohm smile and laugh eventually, "Holy Crap Kao! Our friend is crazy! Do we own a mental institution?".

Kao smack his head and they both look at their friend. They become silent as they hear Ohm said, " James, Fluke is mine. Mine. Mine. Now, that I have him no one can take Fluke away from me. Not you. Not my friends. Not my family. Not the law. HE IS MINE. DIE SO FLUKE CAN LIVE IN PEACE. DIE SO FLUKE CAN BE HAPPY. WITH ME"

Boun stand as they watch Ohm loop the chain on James neck. Staring directly at James eyes - tightening the chain around the guy's neck. Ohm laugh as he strangle James.

Ohm continued to strangle James some more minutes before he slowly let go of the chain. Boun saw his friend getting something on his back and heard a gunshot. A hole can be seen on James forehead, blood flowing from there.

The white clothes that Ohm is wearing is now tainted with red, even his face has blood on it. Ohm step out of the room and look at them.

Ohm brush his hair with his bloody hands when his friend called him, "Boun".

"I'm innocent! Aww- what's that for", Boun shouted and complaint at Kao when he feel the smack on his head.

"You need to help me propose to Fluke. Oh, have I told you? Fluke is pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. I need to take a bath and go back to Fluke", Ohm smile at him and Ohm is out of the place in minute.

"I told you, Kao! Our friend is insane! Have you seen him? Ohm look excited like he didn't laugh while choking the asshole guy.. He remind me of your Earth", Boun said and steal Kao's vodka. They started to go out of the place. Their men will clean it.  The Bhuwakul family will not say anything, Kao already make sure of it.

As he enter his own car, Boun smile. He understand Ohm. His friend has Fluke now and he is sure that Ohm will do everything for his mate. Boun will do the same, eliminate who will harm or threaten his friends, his family and his future mate.