17. Ohm - Party

Ohm just done signing a document when he heard a knock. The door opens. From his laptop, he look up and stand up. Meeting the one who came in, "Hi Love".

Fluke kiss his cheeks, "Hello! I hope I'm not bothering you".

Ohm shake his hands as he lean on his table pulling Fluke to his arms, "Never. I miss you though".

He heard Fluke giggle, " Am I really need to attend?".

Ohm chuckles as he heard the same question again. He wrap his arms around the tiny waist as he snuzzle his nose on the brown hair, " I'm fine not attending, Love. I can tell Earth that you are not feeling well".

Fluke playfully smack his chest, "Earth ugh".

They stay like that for a couple of minutes contented.

After their first time, their connection become stronger. Bite marks on their necks is visible.

Fluke pull away from the hug and give him another kiss on the cheeks, "I'll see you later".

Everyone who works for the hotel already knows that there is an omega working in there. The said omega is his mate, Fluke. All the employees like Fluke and  fond of him. Fluke wanted to be a chef and insists on working on the kitchen.

When Fluke leave, he go back to his laptop. Since he learned what happened to Fluke and his family. He talked to his parents, grandmother and Fluke's mom. His parents already sent out someone to investigate the asshole named James.

According to the files that they gathered, the guy still looking for Fluke. His family quite influential. Like theirs.

As much as he want to, he wanted Fluke near him or where he could see him in that way he will be sure that he is safe.

It's been 30 minutes since they arrived at Earth's party. It's a victory party for Earth's current clothing line. His arms wrap around Fluke's waist as they stand at the corner waiting for Earth to show up.

Ohm smile as Fluke tap his fingers on the table, as he nods his head indicating he is enjoying the music that the DJ plays.

"FLUKEEE!", Ohm roll his eyes as he heard Earth shouting his mate's name. He let go of Fluke as Earth pull Fluke for an embrace.

Ohm look at the side when someone stand beside him at tap his shoulder.  Kao. They look at their mate as the two pose for a selfie.

For safety reasons, they already informed the employees of the hotel about Fluke's situation. Ohm feel proud of his employees when they said that they will never let Fluke alone. Fluke don't have any social media and Ohm knows exactly why. It's advantage for Ohm to avoid eyes looking at his adorable mate. Hotel's security is tighter so reporters nor James don't have any idea yet about his mate.

After staying for 10 more minutes, Ohm bid goodbye to Kao and Earth. He laughs when Earth stomp his feet as he glare at him. He stuck his tongue out as he wrap his arms on Fluke guiding him outside.

Ohm grins when he look at Fluke and found his mate sleeping on the passenger seat. After he heard what happened and a long talk with Fluke's mother, they convinced the mother and son to live in their house as well.