14. Ohm - Reason

Right now, he don't know if he is excited or afraid. He swallow hard, "Are you sure, Love?".

Fluke slowly nods as he try to hide from his blanket. You see, Fluke sleepover sometimes in their house and Ohm did sleepover as well in Fluke's house or should he say apartment. Don't think too much, they just really sleep on bed. Some deep kisses and grinding but aside from that nothing really happened.

"Okay - thank you for trusting me. I think we should prepare for your heat", Ohm said as he slowly pull Fluke to his arms.

Ohm's been overprotective and possessive to Fluke lately, little did he know that it's a sign that his mate will be on heat. Anyone who comes to close to his omega, he can't help but glare and release a low growl.

They are about to sleep for the night when Fluke dropped the bomb which is asking him to be with him during his heat.

They are already lying in bed when Fluke started to speak, uneasiness and fear can be feel on his tone so he gather him in his arms as he hug him, "I was almost rape".

Ohm freeze, processing what he just heard. Tension fills the room, he growl, "Who!?".

He hug Fluke tighter as he feel him shake, "It was my childhood friend. His name is James. An Alpha. He was mated to brother  - Pharm. They met an accident and Pharm died".

Fluke start to sobs, "We are all sad. As a friend and someone who lost a brother, I know how he feel. I was there to accompany him because I know his pain. We are advised that his having a mental breakdown and unable to accept what happened so we need to be careful around him. One day, I've heard he don't want to go outside his room so his parents call us if we can help. He let me in, we talk and he cried that day. After that, we thought he's starting to be better when one day he - he hug me and tried to kiss me saying I'm his mate. Pharm is alive and he is within me. He pushed me down, ripped my shirt. Touched me. Of course, I fight. I grab something and used it to him. I kicked him and ranaway. I told my parents what happened".

After that, everything was a messed. James always in the place where I go. He threatened all of my other friends. He sent me edited photos of us. Some are really disgusting. The worse part was his parents supported him. Then, one day some police arrested my  father for stealing. He works for James family. My father said that he would rather be in jail than me with James. Me and my mom hide. I met your grandmother and  she helped me".

"Hush, stop crying. You did great fighting, Fluke. My strong adorable mate. I will not let something happen to you", he tighten his arms around Fluke as he give him little kisses on head.

Ohm's shaking, he is not angry. He is livid. He will kill that James - if he needs to if that's the way he can protect Fluke. Remembering Fluke's reaction when they first met, the way he flinch. Also now, he knows  why Boun said he can't find information about Fluke. He need to thank his grandmother, he need to do something but for now, Fluke is safe with him.