Baseball

I've always loved baseball, ever since i was a kid it was my dream to play baseball. Before my dad left us i started baseball. I was around the age of 5 and i wasn't as good as i am now. Throughout all my years of school i played baseball sometimes inside of school, sometimes out of school.

I love baseball more than anything, if that doesn't include my mom. My mom was the one to get me into baseball and i'm really happy she did. My dad didn't think it was a good idea. I hate my dad, he abused my mom and he's 42. My mom is 38 and very sensitive. Enough about my family now, that's for another day.

Back to baseball, I am now the star player in my school. Recently we had to go against this baseball team outside of school. This kid named Finney Blake is apparently really good at throwing. Before the game i saw someone talking to him and i wanted to go say hi and wish him good luck.

I walked over and said "Hey! You're Finney Blake right? The really good thrower?", he nodded while smiling and said "Yeah! I'm sorry do i know you?". I told him who i was and his jaw dropped. I laughed and nodded.

"FUCK!!" someone yelled from the bleachers. I quickly looked over and saw Vance Hopper staring at the ground. It looks like he dropped something and it spilt everywhere. Someone started laughing at him and of course he had to start a fight.

All the coaches ran the break it up and i was staring at Vance in disbelief. He looked up and saw me staring. He gave me a death glare and i just looked away. It's not like i'm scared of him. What's there to be scared of?
——————————
Alright first page what do you think? I hope it's good. Also sorry that it's so short i had to end it there bc i'm going swimming. I'll update tomorrow or maybe later today. //344 words