sleepover

Bruce's Pov

Vance grabs my chin to make me look at him. I blush at the way he's looking at me. His eyes look from my eyes to my... LIPS? He smiles at me and i smile back blushing. "do i really make you that nervous?" He chuckles, my face heats up and now i'm a deep shade of red.

I immediately look away. He looks down and looks back up to me. "Bruce, i love your eyes. Even if you don't love them, i do." I look back at him and smile. "Cmon let's go to my room" I tell him realizing we're still in the bathroom.

He nods and hops off the sink. We both walk out the bathroom door i lead vance to my room. We were about to walk into my room, when my brother runs out of his. I look at him and he just stands there.

I speak up and say "Braden why do you look like a serial killer was at your window?" He looks at vance and raises and eyebrow then looks back at me. He says "ANGEL WAS SITTING IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM! SHE SCARED ME"

I laugh and tell vance to stay where he is. I walk into my brothers room and see a little white thing sitting down looking around innocently. I walk over to her and grab her.

When i walk out of his room, into the hall i see my brother asking vance loads of questions. I stare at him and he looks at me and says "what is Vance Hopper doing here?" I nod my head towards my door for vance to go inside.

I look at my brother and he stands there waiting for an answer. Before i can say anything he smirks. "stop making that face" He laughs at me and says "you like him, and he likes you." I don't say anything and walk closer to him.

I whisper to him and say "don't say anything. and he doesn't like me" Braden backs up and says "Oh he definitely does." He shrugs and walks back into his room. I just stand there blushing, then walk into my room to see vance looking at everything.

He turns around and says "i'm thirsty." He walks up to me and says "get me a drink?" and smirks. I roll my eyes as my face heats up, i turn around going to the kitchen.

Vances Pov

Bruce walks out with a pink tint on his face. I get filled with worry. 'oh no did i make him uncomfortable? does he hate me? did i mess up? i mess up a lot. he hates me.' I frown and Bruce walks back in with a bright smile on his face.

He hands me the water and i say thank you. He nods and sits on his bed waiting for me to sit too. I walk over and sit down next to him. We both get a notification at the same and and look at each other then at our phones.

(this is on vance's phone)
5 People have been added
Griffin: hi guys!

Billy: griffin. what is this.

Robin: oh hi billy, hi griffin.

(vance)me: whos all in this?

Bruce: i think finney, griffin, me, you, robin, and billy

Finney: hi robin

Robin: hi finn!

Billy: GAYSSS

Robin: i will not hesitate to break your arm.

I look up from my phone at Bruce and say "we should have a sleepover, yk with everyone." He looks up and smiles at me. "YES! ILL ASK!" I smile and i feel my cheeks become hot.