DONT. FUCKING. TOUCH HIM.

There will be S/A in this chapter (sexual assault)
Bruce's Pov

I miss Vance, even though he just left my house 10 minutes ago, i already miss him. I decided that i can't just wait around for him to text me, i can text him first too.

bruceyamama15: hi vance!

vancehopper1489: hi bruce!

bruceyamama15: this might be a weird question..

vancehopper1489: okay go ahead

bruceyamama15: yk how we talk on insta..?

vancehopper1489: yeah?

bruceyamama15: what if i didn't want to talk on insta..

I throw my phone at my cats cat bed and wait until i hear it ring. A few moments later it rings. I slowly walk up to it and grab it to see the text.

vancehopper1489: your asking for my phone number aren't you?

bruceyamama15: dot dot

vancehopper1489: if you really wanted it that bad you could've just asked in a better way

bruceyamama15: still waiting on that number..

vancehopper1489: oh my gosh bruce, fine, it's ***-***-****

bruceyamama15: thanks vanceee:)

vancehopper1489: mhm:)

I quickly close instagram and open the phone app to add his number. I dial the numbers and change his contact name to: vance<3. I smile and text him.

you: hi vance! it's bruce!

vance<3: yes i know dipshit

you: dang how did you gets so moody, so fast

vance<3: idk but i'm gonna go to the arcade wanna come?

you: sure! when?

vance<3: i'm outside

you: vance you need to stop showing up at my door, what if i couldn't go?

vance<3: you would still go

you: .. i'm coming

vance<3: okay!

Vance's Pov

I wait at Bruce's door smiling brightly. I hear crashing, and bruces brother laughing. Bruce then opens the door and says "one second" He lets me in and chases his brother upstairs.

I've always loved him and his brother's bond, it makes my heart melt. The way Bruce doesn't let anyone hurt Braden and Braden doesn't let anyone hurt Bruce. I wish i had that kind of bond with my sister.

My older sister hates me. She left the house to be with her boyfriend, then she got pregnant and found out he was cheating. She blamed it all on me and my mom saying we drove him away.

We had never even met the guy. I don't hate my sister, i just dislike her. I mean i could never hate her, she's my sister. I snapped back out of my thoughts to see Bruce coming back downstairs.

I smiled at him and asked "ready to go?" He smiled back and nodded. We walked the whole way there since Bruce doesn't live far from the arcade. Once we step foot in the arcade, my mind is set on one thing. Beating my high score on the pinball machine.

Bruce doesn't go anywhere and just follows me like a lost puppy. He just watches as i insert money into the machine and started playing.

Bruce's Pov

I watch Vance as he plays on the machine. I look at his face and it looks completely different than earlier, he now looks concentrated and determined. I giggle at the sight and kept watching.

A little while later Vance was still attempting to beat his high score. I had to use the restroom, but when i looked around there wasn't one. I had to go next door and use that one. Vance looked at me and asked "you look scared, want me to come with?"

I shook my head and let him continue his game. I walked out the door and walked into the door next to it. It smelt like mint and looked a little rusted.

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and spin me around to look at the person who grabbed me. Within a blink of an eye the person grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear "your so hot" I could tell it was a boy, but not Vance.

I got scared so i told them to leave me alone and tried to push them off. "UGH YOUR SUCH A HOE!" He said before punching me right on my eye. That got the attention of everyone.

I felt my eyes tearing up and i said "no, i'm not... you just.. sexually assaulted me.." He lands another punch on me, but this time on my stomach. I see him back up to throw another punch but before he can, he gets thrown to the ground.

I see Vance right behind him slamming him on the ground. I watch as Vance hovers over him and punches him continuously, making blood go everywhere.

"DONT." He yells while punching him at the same time. "FUCKING." He does it again. "TOUCH HIM." He then picks him up by his collar and tosses him on the ground, then grabbing my hand and running.
———————
Im sorry this one was short, im getting tired and i have school tomorrow so i won't make another part until i get out of my game tomorrow. // 834 words