flustered

Bruce's Pov

After Vance beat the shit out of that guy, we ran all the way to his house. I've never been to Vance's house before. After a little while we stopped running and got to his house.

I followed him up to his door and waited for him to unlock the door. I watched as he pulled out the keys from his back pocket and put them in the lock. He opened the door slowly then opened it all the way.

He sighed out of relief? I looked at him in confusion and he grabbed my hand dragging me up to his room. When we walked in his room i wasn't very surprised. I mean it looks exactly like how i imagined it. Posters of bands on every wall.

I smiled and followed him to his bed. He sat down and nodded his head towards me. I tilted my head confused. He looked me and said "sit down" I nodded and sat down next to him.

He leaned over me and reached for something. I felt my face heating up and i covered my face not wanting to get embarrassed. i think hee grabbed the remote for his tv and got up. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my face.

"You blush easily" I could hear the smirk in his voice. I shook my head and laughed. He laughed and pulled my hands away from my face. I tried pulling them back but that obviously didn't work.

I hid my face in his chest, not realizing what i just did. I realized and quickly got up. He looked at me and laughed. "you're blushingggg" he said dragging out the 'ing'.

Vance's Pov

I smiled at how much he was blushing. He looks so cute and i just want to kiss him. I quickly snapped out of my daydream, now realizing i was staring straight at his lips.

I looked away and grabbed my phone. I didn't realize how much the group was texting us. I looked at bruce still seeing he's a tomato and laughed. I looked back at my phone and opened the chat.

Robin: ABOUT TIME

Vance: wtf has been going on?

Griffin: ROBIN IS BEING A BOOTY

Robin: NO IM NOT

Griffin: YES HE IS HE THINKS OBVIOUSLY IS SPELT OVIUSLY

Robin: THATS CUASE IT IS

Vance: robin you just fucking spelt cause wrong, AND OBVIOUSLY

Billy: robin you are so fucking stupid

I look up at bruce and he's starting at me. I smirk and he looks away immediately. I laugh and he grabs his phone checking the group. I look back at my phone too.

Bruce: oh hi guys! i'm at vance's house! OH SHIT VANCE

Vance: huh im lost?

I look up and Bruce looks at me and asks where the bathroom is. "the door next to mine on the right" He grabs my hand pulling me towards the door. I ask him what he's doing.

He looks at me with wide eyes and says "you have someone else's blood all over you and your own blood plus cuts all over your hands!" I smile and say "oh okay the kit is in the cabinet in the restroom"

He returns the smile and drags me out of the room and says "go sit on the counter" I nod and he follows me. I watch as he grabs the kit and asks if he can clean it. I smile and say "well duh"
—————-
I AM SO SORRY!! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! ILL FINISH IT AFTER SCHOOL!// 599 words