Kiss

Bruce's Pov

I wake up to Robin and Finney writing on Vance's, Billy's, Griffins, and my face. I sit up and run to the bathroom. Luckily it's washable, if not all of us would've killed them. I walk back into the living room to see Robin writing "cocksucker" on Vance's forehead.

I look at them and shake my head. "Cmon draw something" I laugh and grab a marker. I get the red one and pull his face closer to me. I draw 2 hearts on both his cheeks. Finney sees and tells Robin, they both laugh.

About 10 minutes later and everyone is still asleep, Billy was half awake rubbing his eyes. I laughed because the marker was smeared on his eyebrows. He look at me and tilted his head then went to the restroom.

Finney and Robin burst into laughter while i was just calming down. Billy runs into the living room and tackles Robin and Finney at the same time. I start laughing, then he comes and tackles me.

Griffin woke up next and didn't go to the restroom for 20 minutes, right when Vance woke up. I was laughing, because i couldn't hold it in. Vance was so confused and looked at me. I laughed harder at all the stuff on his face, it had the most amount out of all of us.

"What? do i have something on my face?" He says while rubbing his face. "NO!" I yell on accident. He looks at me with a nervous look on his face. Griffin walks out of the restroom laughing and screaming at Robin, Finney, and me.

Vance almost immediately gets up and runs to the mirror in the restroom. We all hear him yell from the restroom "WHO DID THIS?" Billy laughs and yells back "BRUCE, ROBIN, AND FINNEY" I quickly get up and push Billy before telling Robin and Finney to follow me.

All three of us ran upstairs laughing, with Vance behind, chasing us. Robin and Finney made it into my room but locked me out. I ran to my brothers room and held the door closed. "BRUCEEEE GET OUT!" My brother whined. I shook my head and laughed.

"What is your boyfriendddd attacking youuuu?" He said with a huge smile on his face. I picked up a sock i found on the ground and threw it at him in the head. He laughed and said "Okay okay now get out." I checked if i was safe, and ran to the living room.

Vance's Pov

I hear Bruce's brother talk about me, and i barge into Bruce's room grabbing Robin. Finney laughs as he watches and i grab him in my other hand. I walk down the stairs and see Bruce in the kitchen.

He laughs and tries to escape but i catch him and throw him over my shoulder. I walk outside with all of them on me and push them to the ground 'beating them up'.

***
Vance's Pov

Everyone left besides me and Robin. Finney had to go help gwen with something and clean up, Billy had to "walk his dog", and Griffin "had to go home". We all know both of them went to Billy's house.

Robin was sitting in between me and Bruce. He kept teasing us saying that we want to sit next to each other, what he didn't know was that i actually did.

Bruce's Pov

I was bothered that Robin was sitting in between me and Vance. I wanted to sit next to him. After a few minutes Robin left to the restroom and i scooted closer to Vance. I turned my body to face him and he did the same.

We were just staring at each other. I was staring deep into his beautiful blue eyes. I've always wondered how a boys lips would feel on mine. Of course i've kissed girls before but only a few.

I was never this attracted to a girl, so why am i having these feelings for a boy? I was lost in thought then i realized we were still staring at each other. We bother started leaning in slowly.

Before our lips could meet in the middle, my brother walked in. Vance and i immediately turned away and looked at the ground acting as if we weren't about to kiss. I could feel my brothers eyes digging a hole in the back of my head.

My brother walked up to us and sat on the coffee table in front of us. We bother raised our heads to look at him, our faces flushed with embarrassment. He laughed and said "did i interrupt something?" Me and Vance look at each other and shake our heads.

Robin walks in not knowing anything that just happened. My brother pulls him away and tells him everything. Robin runs back in the living room, with his jaw dropped. "YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO KISS? WITHOUT ME WATCHING??" We all burst into laughter and forgot about it.
—————————
YOU REALLT THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA KISS! HAHA NOPE! anyway i relate to bruce about those feelings. // 851 words