slushies

a/n: GUYS I AM SO SORRY MY WATTPAD HASNT BEEN WORKING AND IT JUST STARTED WORKING AGAIN AND ALSO I JUST NEEDED A LITTLE BREAK!!

Vance's Pov

I look down at Bruce and he's cleaning my cuts. I smile as i watch him and he just continues cleaning. "I can feel you staring" He says as he laughs a little. I quickly look at the ceiling and say "whaaaat what do you meannnnn.."

He looks at me and i look at him. He smiles and says "you little liar" I then pout and say in a baby voice "but bruceyyyy" He pushes me and laughs. "okay okay i have to clean your hands again gimmie" he says while reaching for my hand.

***

Bruces Pov

After i'm done cleaning Vance up he jumps off the counter and walks over to the door. I follow him smiling. He walks out the door and i follow. Suddenly i see a room that has the name 'Britt,' Then in big letters it says 'DO NOT COME IN UNLESS I SAY' I wonder who's room that is.

I'm pretty sure Vance saw me staring because he turned around and said "it's my sisters room," I heard him sigh a little and walk up to the door. My eyes follow him as he slowly opens the door. I stand there wondering why hes so sad.

I see him immediately shut the door and turn around "she left us. SHES SUCH A BAD FUCKING SISTER" Then he slammed his fist into the wall. I was shocked but not scared at all, i'm never scared of Vance.

He mutters words and looks at me. "i'm sorry. i just got mad" i look at his eyes and see he is really sorry. I feel my face soften and i half-smile. I say to him "don't apologize, it wasn't your fault, you can't control your feelings"

He smiles and says "yeah.. you're right" I laugh a little and something suddenly pops in my head. I smile and say "Grab-n-go?" He nods and heads downstairs.

Vance's Pov

I felt really bad after punching the wall, but it only made a little dent because my wall is strong i guess? Bruce offered to go to Grab-n-go and of course i couldn't turn down that offer. I walk downstairs and hear Bruce following me.

I grab my shoes and he does the same. I open the door and hold it open for him. He smiles and giggles. Gosh his smile is so beautiful, and his laugh.. holy hell. I really lik- no not like. Love Bruce. I really do. I just know he would never feel what i feel for him.

***

Me and Bruce are walking side by side and i'm closer to the street. I didn't want something happening to my bo- i mean friend. I look at the road and see Robin walking right next to Finney. Robin is my best friend and i've always known he liked Finney. He's very protective of him.

I snap out of my daydream and look at Bruce. "Are we there yettt" I laugh at Bruce and nod. He smiles and says "FINALLY" I giggle at that. We eventually get there and i head straight for the pinball machine. Bruce follows after me.

Bruce's Pov

I follow as Vance walks right over to the pinball machine. Just like i expected. I see him grab a token from out his pocket and insert it in the machine. He almost immediately starts clicking buttons and i'm just watching.

Suddenly the game shuts off and he kicks it "FUCK!! PIECE OF SHIT TURN ON" I see that that gets everyone's attention. I pat his back and say "calm down vance.. you're attracting people's attention" He turns around and smiles "yeah.. sorry" I smile.

"Slushies?" His face lights up and he nods. I laugh and pull his arm leading him to the slushy machine.

***
Me and Vance were walking back to his house. I couldn't help but think about earlier. His face, when he was playing pinball. It was just so.. beautiful. His concentration face is so pretty. He is so pretty.

I snap out of my thoughts and stop walking. "Vance..?" He turns around and says "yeah?" I think about what i'm going to say and i don't really feel like saying it anymore. "uh.. never mind!"

Vance's Pov

That was weird. Bruce looked worried and unsure. I tilt my head in confusion, i want to ask what's wrong but i'm going to respect his privacy. Also that maybe he doesn't feel comfortable with sharing yet. So i just smile and nod.
——————————
I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE?? IDK BUT ENJOY BC YOU ARENT GETTING MORE FOR A FEW DAYS! SORRY!! // 800 words