~~Disagreement~~

Eru: It dawned upon me that more people may use discord as compared to WhatsApp.

Disadvantage #2 :)

So now that the explanation for the rules are done and over with, the exam has probably already started. I can see Classes B and D starting to head into the forest.

Well then, we are at a disadvantage in terms of both points and island exploration, what do we do...

I leafed through the booklet provided. There is a rough sketch of the map printed on one of the pages, along with a ballpoint pen that was distributed along with the manual. The teachers probably want us to draw out our own map. Well, at least Class A has an advantage in this.

Scribbling out a few 'X's across my own booklet, I handed it over to Masumi.

"Masumi-chan, if it's okay with you, do mind checking out these places?"

"Now?"

"Yep, come back here when you're done."

"Kay,"

And Masumi headed off without questioning my orders. This probably was one of the reasons why Sakayanagi made her into her pawns.

Well then, that's settled... what do I do about that...

"Aaaahh!!! It's all Sakayanagi's fault!"

"It's not something she can control over! The princess was born like that!"

"But still! It's her fault that we are at a disadvantage!!"

"Yahiko-"

"I'm sorry Katsuragi-san, but I really can't stand this!! Why do we have to obey Sakayanagi, she's not even here!!"

This is getting out of hand.

"Hashimoto-kun, stand down. Do you seriously think this small handicap is enough for us to be taken down? Us, the A class? Aren't you belittling us a bit too much?"

"Haaar? A handicap is a handicap-"

"Shut your mouth. I suppose stupid people love to resort to the blame game."

"Tanaka, that's going too fa-"

"Katsuragi-san. Listen to me. Our Class A is leaps and bounds ahead of our cohort, isn't it obvious that the Teachers have to give us a handicap to keep things fair? Anyways, whilst we were dawdling here, other classes have already gone ahead. Stop playing the blame game and complaining about what can't be changed. We're just wasting our time."

With that, the people who were upset over our loss of points gradually calmed down.

"Now then, Katsuragi-san, what do you intend to do?"

"Well, for now-"

"Class A is ahead of the rest of us by a large margin? Don't give me that crap."

A crude voice suddenly interrupted the conversation.

A man with magenta hair inching towards his shoulders strutted towards the group of class A leaders.

Hands in his pockets, corners of his mouth curved ever so slightly upwards, forming a smirk. Ryuuen Kakeru, the leader of Class C, brute forced his way into our conversation.

"Ryuuen-san.. what are you doing? Don't you know it's bad manners to eavesdrop?"

"Hmm? Who are you? Aaahhh... That grey-haired little girl who's always following Sakayanagi huh? I've heard some rumours about you, and it seems that they aren't wrong."

Ryuuen is one of the hardest characters to deal with within the entire series. I mean, one of the hardest people to deal with in our entire cohort. Being a gangster throughout his school life, he believes that violence and some wits equals power that can reign over all. Normally, I would've just stood down and watched things go but... Well anyways, I dislike Ryuuen and the his way of doing things. They're too crass.