Conclusion (kinda)

Omg. It's been... around a year? Sorry guys~ I- uh- had other commitments and everything. :p I think this fanfic kinda blew up in my absence. Damn. 20k Views? I remember just yesterday hitting 10k views... I'm so grateful for all the support, I'm- I'm- I'm willing to drop to the ground and grovel.

I have the final part of this arc right here, so sit tight, buckle up as I finally wrap this accursed island arc up.

-

[Flashback]

"Honami-chan"

I whispered into Ichinose's ear whilst making small talk with the Class B girls.

Ichinose cocked her head to the side, wondering what was up.

"Do you want to make a deal with me?"

Ichinose caught on immediately. She motioned to her friends and we moved aside to a corner.

Just before I opened my mouth, Ichinose spoke up.

"Not to be rude, but I would rather you just cut to the chase. I really don't like all these calculative things."

Understanding her point of view, I replied, "Yup, totally understand, I'll just get to the point then.

So, do you mind surrendering some spots to Class A? In return, I'll give you some intel."

"Hmm... What intel? I'll need to know in order to make a decision."

"Intel about our class' leader. I'll even get you some proof on our words' credibility."

"Oohhh now that's a really tempting deal you have there... Give me just a second to think about it."

After discussing about it with Kanzaki, a fellow class representative of Class B, she spun around and took a good look at me.

"Are you sure there isn't a catch?"

I mean, there sure was, being the fact that they would still lose a significant number of points in the end as Classes A and B would be able to accurately guess their leader. So me giving them information about Class A's leader honestly wouldn't change the situation much. Just an extra few points to negate the deduction, no biggie.

"Well, you thought about it and even discussed it this thoroughly, do you think I placed a catch in there?"

"Well... logically speaking I can't see it no matter how much I think about it but it's honestly too good to be true..."

"Well don't think too much about it. If you want a better idea as to what I'm doing, then I'll tell you that I'm just trying to get back what I lost from Katsuragi-san. I'm a spiteful person, you see."

From my words, Ichinose immediately seemed to grasp what was going on.

"Ah... the internal feud..."

"Seems like you know now. So Ichinose-chan, have you come to a decision yet?"

"Yes. I, no- Class B has decided to accept your offer."

"Very well. As for the information... "

I motioned to Hashimoto, nodding, who immediately understood the situation and stepped up.

"Class A's leader for this special test is Yahiko. As for the proof, just go to the spots that you've given us periodically. We'll be updating the spots every 8h so you can verify the information then."

"Ohhh I see... Kanzaki-kun, do you mind bringing over the map?"

At her word, Kanzaki brought over the map and begin circling out all the nearby spots that were suitable for Class A to occupy.

And with that our negotiations with Class B concluded.

[End of Flashback]

"It's time that we cut to the chase. You fooled me didn't you, Sei-chan?"

"Whatever are you talking about? Those terms were completely fair and square."

"True but Class B didn't really benefit as much as you did."

"Hey, this has nothing to do with me alright? Isn't it Class B's responsibility to ensure that their leader is well hidden? And you shouldn't be too upset right? Since Class B got second place in this exam. Just consider it a minor win VS a big win. You shouldn't get so worked up."

"Hais... True... I just really don't like the fact that you took advantage of me..."

"Haha. Ichinose-chan, you should really start working on your craftiness."

"Yeahh... I should... "

And with that, the mood significantly lightened between the two of us and we spent the next hour or two just chatting about other miscellaneous things.

That is, until the message announcing the zodiac exam was sent to us...

- End of Island Exam Arc -

An announcement! After the next chapter, I will be dropping this fanfic. I actually did have everything planned out, but my schedule rn makes it downright impossible for me to keep writing and to be able to consistently upload everything. (If I did that I think my upload schedule would literally be once a year and it'll take me like 50 years to complete this fanfic.)

Man. It's been a wild ride. I suck at writing mysteries. I suck at having a consistent schedule. I understand that there are like 10 million plot holes in this fanfic that are impossible to rectify. (Cause sometimes when I'm writing I casually lose a brain cell.) I also understand that my writing has fallen off as compared to the wondrous, first few chapters.

If you are one of the few who has come this far, I wanna thank you sm. Y'all are the reason I keep writing, otherwise I would've dropped this like at the chapter Katsuragi and Sei started fighting. (I still wanna beat my past self up over that. AHHHH so cringe.)

I'm gonna be revealing Sei's past life in the next chapter and please do let me know if you guys are curious about the true ending that I had initially planned out in the comments. (I'll probably add another chapter if y'all are interested)

I know I ramble a lot, so to finally end it off:

Thank you so much for reading: "Reincarnated into the World of You-zitsu"

Yours sincerely,

Eru :)