3_ Corset

Scenario; Hermitcraft.
Y'know that scene in Black Butler where Sebastian is tightening a corset on Ciel but the other servants of the manor were thinking, uh, kinda not pg thoughts? Yeah, that but scarian
Hinted at tangoximpulse
Characters; Grian, Scar, Impulse
Fluff/Angst; Fluff, comedy if that counts
Romantic/Platonic; Scarian is romantic! Grimpulse is platonic Tangpulse(?) could be read as either
Word Count; 365

   Scar was walking past Grian's Midnight Alley to start his trek back up the man-made mountain range. His elytra broke and he fell to his death so he has to climb the mountain by foot to retrieve his items before they despawned. Halfway across the mouth to the alley, Scar heard a voice. A voice suspiciously similar to a certain avian who was supposed to be at home resting after he broke his wing the other day.

   Planning on going in and scolding his avian partner, he heard the words he spoke more clearly. "Oh my Void, harder Impulse!" That, admittedly, made the tall scarred man's brain short circuit. "Dude, I'm trying! It's tight enough as it is!" And there was the neighborhood imp's voice in response. "Clearly not! Harder!" Scar nearly broke and burst in just then but forced himself to remain calm. For now. He didn't want to jump to conclusions.

   When he heard Grian make a particular sound, that was what did it. He marched his way into the dark alley and quickly navigated himself through the buildings until he found the pair," What's going on here?!" He peered into the small room behind the magical menagerie façade, fully ready to deck Impulse in the face for touching his partner. But the scene in front of him nearly had him laughing.

   Grian was leaning against the wall, wearing a very pretty forest green elven-style dress hanging off his shoulders, tucked under a corset that Impulse held the strings to. The taller-than-Grian-but-shorter-than-Scar imp had one foot on the small of Grian's back, shoe off but blaze rod patterned sock on. The both of them looked at Scar like deer in headlights.

   Scar stared for a moment longer before he couldn't hold it anymore; He just burst out laughing, placing a hand on a nearby wall to keep himself standing. "I- Scar! You're not supposed to be here!!" Grian's face turned beet red and Impulse joined the scarred man's laughter as he attempted to tie the corset strings. "S-sorry, I just heard my little bird's voice and couldn't help but be curious." Came Scar's reply.

————————————————————
It's short, it's a bit funny
It was written at, like, 3am lmao
Also! Expect slow uploads! Or at least not consistent ones for a while. I've just started school so I'm focusing more on that than anything else. Feel free to leave requests! Would prefer them be on the requests page, but it's not a requirement! Enjoy! :D