Chapter 5

Nicki: Kathy!!!!

Kathy:what??!!! Someone had to say it!!!

Nicki:Chris babe I'm sorry.

Chris:it's ik she will think if me as her dad one day.

Kathy rolls her eyes and thinks"yh when he'll freezes over".

Nicki smiles.

Nicki: I love you Chris.

Kathy: you loved my daddy but you cheated!!! Are you cheating on Chris too?!!!

Nicki: up to your room now lil girl!!!!!!

Kathy rolls her eyes and runs upstairs.

Nicki Pov~

Omg this girl needs to get her attitude checked. I think she gets it from her dad. I mean im about to kick her ass. I went upstairs to her room and she wasn't there. I panicked and yelled for Chris. We was searching the whole house. Chris found a note from her and it said this.

Dear Nicki and Chris,

I'm going to my daddy house I don't need y'all no more!! My daddy said he loves me and he will never replace me so I'm going to his house forever bye!!!

Sincerely,

Kathy Graham.

Nicki:my baby!!!

Chris: it's ok baby were going to go and get her.

Nicki: thank you Chris.

We got in the car and headed for drake house trying to get there before Kathy. She's going to be heart broken when she sees something.

Kathy Pov~

I'm walking to my daddies!!!! I can't wait to become his princess again!!! It must be boring in that house alone all the time. I walked in the yard and saw thru a window my daddy holding a baby!!! It's a girl read the signs!!!

Then a woman came in and kissed my daddy on the lips!!! Nooo mommy is suppose to do that!!! I started crying he found another princess :(.

In never going to forgive him. Now I'm mad!!! He is now married to a hussy!! I wanted him to be only my daddy not that ugly babies daddy!! She ain't gonna be my sister either!!! It started raining but I didn't care.

I was still crying. I felt a hand in my shoulder as soon as I turned around I saw Chris.

Chris:it's ok come on.

I nodded and followed him to the car. I stayed silent the whole ride. I'm not going to be mean to Chris no more. He's better than my daddy and my daddy is a man whore. I got that word from Chris friend Michael.

When I get older I'm getting revenge. Something y'all should know ....... Karma's a bitch!!!