Chapter 10

Kathy's Pov~

I didn't want to stab myself I just thought no one loved me. Well ik now that plp love me. I love ice cream!!!! I still can't talk tho . Chris has to pick me up because I got a cold and I can't walk because my side hurts to much. But my mommy signed me up for a dance team!! I get to try out next week when I can walk and my stitches are healed.

Chris: Kathy sweetheart me and your mommy are going out. First you didn't have anyone to take care of you or stay with soo look who said you can sty with them for the next week.

When he said that Alex popped out smiling. My eyes got big and I pulled the covers over myself so he wouldn't see me.

Chris laughed like it was soo damn funny that bastard.

Chris: come on princess we already have your bags.

I kicked my feet and they both laughed at that!!!

He picked me up and walked downstairs. Alex was doing silly faces and I was laughing even tho my throat hurted.

Chris gave me to his friend Michael. I hugged Michael and he kissed me cheek. Michael is fine!!! He has brown curly hair,muscular,tall,light brown eyes,and fine!!!

I blushed and put my head on his shoulder. Alex growled and hit his dad.

Michael: ow! What the hell Alex!!

Alex: my girlfriend not yours!!

Oh HELL NAW!! He said girlfriend!! Omg I'm gonna faint.

Michael: well damn I'm sorry.

They all laughed except me and Alex. Alex looked at all of them and blushed. Alex is cute but not my type.

He is just like his daddy and he already has a six pack coming in!!! Now that's sexy!! Alex is 10 years old. He's 1 year older than me but idc.