Chapter 14

Alex Pov~

When I came in with the stuff me and Corahn stole from the store I saw Kathy. Yh ik stealing is bad but so am I.anyway I ran to my room but I think she saw me. I turned around and she want there. Thank god so I put the things in my closet.

Kathy:whatcha doin?

Alex:nuttin!!!(closes closet door)

Kathy:ooooookkay??

Selena:Alex,Kathy get dress were going to the water park y'all can bring friends if you want!!!!

Kathy Alex:yes!!!!

I went and called the boys while Kathy called her friends. I never knew she ha friends but now I do weird ik. Anyway I got dress and came in my moms room so she can tie my shoes. Ik how to tie them I just choose not to. I saw mommy putting Kathy's naturally curly hair in a ponytail. Wow she is a beaut.

Kathy: thank you Aunty Selena and thank you Alex.(giggles)

Alex:wait I said that out loud?!!!

Selena:yep now come on so I can tie your shoes.

I can't believe I just did that!!! And in front I my mom!! Wow I need to stop talking to myself.

Http:/www.polyvore.com/kathys_swim_suit/set?id=78954551

Http:/www.polyvore.com/alex_swim_suit/set?id=78955890

Then we went to the water park with our friends in Te back seat.

Kathy's friends were: Sasha ghetto and crazy,Lisa nice sometimes and weird, and Macy mean sometimes and nice a lot.

Wow today's going to be a bad day with them here..