Chapter 6

Kathy Pov~

I ranned away from my momma. She was trying to do my hair so we can go to the beauty competition. I was running away laughing until daddy popped outta no where and picked me up. Dang I'm 9 and he can pick me up!! He too strong!!

Chris: where you think your going.

Momma came down the stairs.

Kathy: away from that curly haired freak!!

Chris laughed out loud. Yh I got used to him now I call him daddy. He gives me candy and ice cream when mommy isn't around Yayy!!!!!!!

Nicki: Kathy Nicole Graham!!!

Kathy: here she comes.(in a deep voice)

Chris laughs again.

Nicki: let me curl your hair.

Kathy: no!!

Nicki: you getting yo hair curled.

Kathy: like hell I'm not!!!

Chris: Kathy!! What I told you about cuss words!!!

Kathy: not to say them but hell isn't a curse word!!! You and Michael said it wasn't!!

Chris: haha crazy girl.

Kathy: y'all also said that-

Chris put his hand over et mouth.

Chris:to go get your hair curled by your momma that's wat.

I rolled my eyes. He put me down and we went to the room.

Little miss cutie pie competition.

Announcer: and little miss cutie pie for the year is.......... Kathy Nicole Graham!!!!

They all cheered. Drake,Lisa aka his new wife and that ugly baby was there. They was clapping. Did I tell you she pregnant AGAIN!!! Talk about slut!!!

I put on a smile and walked to the announcer. They put on my slash and tiara they also gave me a teddy bear. Yayy!!

Announcer: will you plz give us yor speech.

I smiled and nodded.

Kathy: hi I'm Kathy and I would Like to thank my family for making me into this world!! Without them I would be probably ugly or dead!!!! But there's no ugly people in he world everyone was made a different way that we can't control. I'm 9 years old and my name is Kathy Nicole Graham thank you.

They all cheered. I ranned down and il hugged daddy. He kissed my cheek and smiled at me. Then drake and them came they needa go home with that ugly baby. I told mamma and daddy that and they told me to not say it and put on a fake smile.

So I put on a fake smile and smiled at them they smiled back even that UGLY baby.

Lisa: you were great sweetheart.

Lien ass bitch!!! She know she don't like me!!

Kathy: thank you Lisa.

Lisa: call me stepmoma.

Umm how about HELL TO THE NO!!

Kathy: ok stepmoma.

She smiled in response. Ugly bitch and the baby.

Drake: babygirl I never knew you could dance.

You probably would have if you had sayed with my mama you hoe!! Well now I don't need you I like Chris moe.

I fake laughed.

Kathy: well now you do!! Are you going to mommy and daddy's wedding.

Drake flinched at me calling Chris daddy. I smirked at that.but then he had turned back to normal.

Drake: of course we are sweety. Are y'all coming to ours.

Kathy: yep!!! Can I be the flower girl!!

Drake:sorry baby but Ciara is the flower girl.

Ugh that ugly baby is the flower girl.

I clenched my fists angry.

Kathy: FINE!! LET THE UGLY BABY DO IT!!!! And We Ain't Going To The Wedding!!

With that I ranned away. Idk were but I did until I was tired. When I was I st down on the ground and cried.

???: you aight lil mamma.

I giggled at the mystery boy. He has to be ghetto.

Kathy: yes. Who are you??

???: babe you don't remember me??

Ohhh shit not him!!! Ugh he has a huge crush on me.

Kathy: bye Alex.

Alex: but I don't wanna go baby.

Kathy: I want you to go!!

Alex: your feisty. I like it.

Kathy: you always say that you corny lil boy!!

Alex: why you gotta be like dat?? And congrats on the win. I vote for you.

Kathy: you.. You did?

Alex: yep. Your wel-

I cut him off with a hug. I tackled him in a hug and he fell but he hugged me back.

Nicki: awww

Chris: Nooo I was waiting until she was 13 or 11 not now!!!

Alex mom: awww that's cute.

Alex dad Michael:Ikr that's my boy.

Chris: shutup Michael it's all your fault!!

Michael: lol lil mike on the loose.

Chris: lol too bad his name ain't mike or Michael.

Michael: shutup.

Me and Alex got up a we was about to

Go.

Kathy: bye bye Alex.

Alex: bye Kathy.

I kissed him on the lips and giggled. I ranned into the car and daddy was complaining about the whole thing. Alex was shocked but was smiling. He waved and I waved back.

Wow I guess life can make me feel better. Well I still hate Lisa and that UGLY baby Ciara. Bitch plz if you think this is the revenge your wrong because it just began.