Chapter 13

Alex Pov~

Ok So I Went Into Corahn's House And I Told Him Everything And How Kathy's Birthday Was Coming Up.I Didnt Know What To Get My Princess And I Was Freaking Out!!!!

Corahn:Ok Dude You Know Were Homies For Life Till We Die Right?

Alex:Yes!!

Corahn:Ok Then This Is Really Simple To Do......CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!

Alex:Your Right I Should Calm Down.Ok Im Calm Now Tell Me.

Corahn:Easy Buy Her A Teddy Bear And A Big Shirt That Hangs On Her Legs So She'll Become Comfortable When She's Sleeping Or Whatever She's Doing.

Alex:Omg Corahn Dude Your A Life Saver!Wait How Did You Come Up With This?

Corahn:My Dad Did The Same For My Mom.They Was Talking About When They Were As The Adults Say Having A Pillow Fight But It Didnt Look Like One To Me So I Listened And Got That Idea!!

Alex:Dude I Love You Bro!!!

Corahn:Bro Hug!!

They Hug.

Alex:Sooo.....

Corahn:Wanna Play Video Games?

Alex:Yh.

Kathy Pov~

I Woke Up And I Didnt See Alex Thank Jesus!!! Daddy Said Saying Gods Name Invane(Idk If I Spelled That Right But Who Cares!) Is Bad. I Got Up And Walked Down Stairs Just To See Selena Cooking While Michael Was Kissing Her Neck. I Gaged In My Mind And Sat Down Looking At Them

Selena:(Giggles) Michael Baby Stop Kathy's Sleeping.

Michael:Exactly(Pulls Her Really Close To Him.

I Shake My Head. Michael Shood Be Ashamed Of Himself I Cant Believe That He Did That.Just Nasty Just Like His Son. THATS WHERE ALEX GOT HIS NASTINESS FROM OMG I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THAT FOREVER!!!

Selena:Baby Stop.

Michael:Not Until Your On Top Of Me.

Thats It This Is Getting Too Weird For Me.

Kathy:Plz Not Infront Of Me.

They Jumped And Turned Around.

Selena:(Blushes) When Did You Get Down Here.

Kathy:When Uncle Horny Was Kissing All Up On You. Smh I Thought You Knew Better Uncle Michael.

Michael:(Blushes) You Need A Bell So Then We Can Hear You Coming As A Warning.

They Laugh But Its Not Funny To Me So I Start Fake Crying.Selena Stops But Michael Just Laughs Harder He Knows When Im Playing. Selena Pushes Michael And Runs To Me.

Selena:Baby Are You Ok.

I shake My Head Making Fake Whimpers.

Michael:Come On Selena She's Faking.

Selena:Shutup Mr Horny!! Come On Kathy While I Get You Some Ice Cream.

I Got Too Happy That I Did This. Im A Ice CreamAholic!! She Gave Me Ice Cream And I Clapped My Hands. See This Is Why I Love My Aunty Selena She Is Nice.My Day Was Off To A Nice Start Golly Im Happy.

All Of A Sudden My Good Day Was Ruined By....Alex. Ugh WHy Wont He Just Go Home. Oh Yh This Is His Home Lol Wow Im Wierd.