Chapter 8

Kathy Pov~

I'm at school!! And Alex is in all my classes. Suddenly I felt something hit my head when I turned around it was that hard headed girl I don't like. Her name is Samantha. She just disgust me.

Kathy:BITCH DO IT AGAIN!!

Alex: tell her Kathy!!!

Teacher: Kathy!! You watch your mouth.

Kathy: she threw a paper at me head!!!

Teacher: I didn't see it.

Kathy: because yo wrinkly ass was turned around!!

Everyone laughed.

Teacher: Kathy!!! Out of my class now!!

Kathy: fine then but I'm going to tell my momma on you and the bitch behind me!!!!

I stomped out ad guess who followed......Alex.

Alex: babe you aight?

Babe?? Where did that come from?? Who cares.

Kathy: naw I'm just peachy!!

Alex: cool.(smirks)

Oh so he gonna be annoying I see.

Me ad him waited for a lil while and headed back in class.

Teacher: I thought I told you two to go to the principal.

Kathy: he said that he needs you in his office to talk about something thank you.

Lie!!

He walks out and i punch that butch Samantha right in her face. When she got back up she had a black eye.

She started crying. Then my parents came in.

Kathy: I told yo ugly ass to not throw no god damn paper balls at my head!!

She still cried.

Chris grabbed my arm and we headed back home. I got whooped but didn't make any noises I jut let the tears come out. Yh ik I cry like a boss!!!

Nicki: how the hell you gonna cuss in school yo ass is only 9 not fucking 16!!!

Kathy: I get from yo ass!!!

That's when she slapped me. Omg my mamma slapped me!!! Everything froze.

Chris stopped drinking his beer and just froze shocked. My mamma froze and look like she had a flashed back of wat she did to me.

I got mad and ranned up to my room.

Nicki: Kathy baby momma didn't mean it!!!

Hell naw bitch revenge is out for you,drake,and his new bitch and princess of ugliness!!!