Chapter 11

Kathy Pov~

I'm at Alex house now. I'm in his room laying down on the bed. Alex came in with his stupid friends Blane,Corahn,and Mikey. I groaned out loud. Mikey is silly and funny but soo annoying. Blane is cocky and flirty. Corahn is sweet and nice but can be serious sometimes. Ugh and finnally Alex, Alex is nice,sweet,mean a lil,cocky,flirty,annoying etc etc.

They smiled at me and started whispering something. Corahn just came over and sat down beside me. He looked at me and nodded. I nodded back.

Alex: Kathy!! Tell them your my girlfriend!!

Kathy: when was I your girlfriend!!

Alex: when you kissed me in the park.

Kathy: so!! Ever heard of nice or sweet.

Alex:yes!! Now tell them!!

Kathy: fuck you Alex.

Alex: not now Kathy gosh plp are here.

My eyes got really big. Alex smirked and his friends laughed. Ewww!! Did I meant ion Alex looks like his father and acts like him. Just cocky and nasty!!!

Kathy: MICHAEL!!!

I Coughed because if my throat. And kept coughing and Michael came in and patted my back.

Michael:wats wrong sweet heart.

Kathy: Alex is being nasty!!

Alex: nuh-huh!!

Kathy:yh-huh!!

Michael: how? What happened??

Alex: ok dad so this is wat happened if you must know!! Me and my friends came in and started talking I told Kathy to tell them that she was my girlfriend. She said no so we argued and she yelled at me and yelled fuck me so I told her that we can't right now because people are in the room.

Michael stood there shocked out of his mind. Alex looked at his friends and they all laughed.

Michael: Alex go outside with your friends and play.

Alex: ok.

They walked out and Michael looked at me.

Michael: did that happen Kathy.

I nodded and he laughed. See this is why I like Michael he don't take things to seriously.

Michael:ok then it's time to take your nap so go to sleep ok.

I nodded and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and walked away. I heard the lights go off and slept.

I suddenly felt lips on mine so I opened my eyes to see Alex kissing me. I screamed and pushed him off!!

Kathy: ew Alex what are you doing!!

Alex: cause I can you are my girlfriend.

Kathy: no I'm not! Leave me alone now!!

Alex: my room babe. My rules.

Kathy: my lips babe. My rules.

He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Kathy: ugh leave me alone.

I turned around and pulled Te covers up on me. Alex came in and went back to sleep just like me.