Chapter 9

Nicki Pov~

Omg I just hit Kathy!! I can't believe I hit my baby!!! Omg she's gonna hate me for the rest of her life!!! I cried and Chris comforted me.

Chris: baby it's ok. Everything's gonna be alright.

Nicki:no it's not Chris I just slapped Kathy!! I'm a bad excuse for a mother!!

Chris: no your not!! Kathy deserved to get hit. She never should have acted grown.

Nicki: yh ik that but Kathy is my baby Chris!!

Chris: and we have another on the way.

I smiled at him. He smiled back.

Kathy came down stairs and went into the kitchen. She came back out with a ice pack and ran back upstairs. I cried at what I saw. She had a bruise on her cheek.

Chris: what's wrong??

Nicki: she has a bruise on her cheek and its all because of me!! Now child services are gonna take her away from something that I didn't mean to do!!

Chris: no there not baby. It's gonna be ok.

I cried in him.

Chris: how about you go talk about it to her baby.

I sighed and nodded. I walked up to Kathy's room and opened the door.

Kathy: what did you come for this time. To yell at me or hit me.

I shed a tear at wat she said. She is gonna remember this for her whole life!!

Nicki: Kathy sweetheart. Mommy didn't mean it. I was just so mad at you I didn't mean to hit you.

Kathy: sure you didn't. Then your gonna leave me just like daddy and when you and Chris have the baby the baby's gonna be Chris's favorite instead of me.

Nicki: Kathy we would never do that.

Kathy: then how come daddy did it??!! Ik Chris is my new daddy and I love him but daddy left me!! He didn't want me just so he could start a new family and love his other daughter!! He doesn't love me anymore!! No one loves me anymore can't you understand that!!! I don't mean to get angry and cuss it just slips out!! I don't mean to talk back it just happens!! That's why I hate drake!! His wife!! An their ugly baby!!! I already lost my real daddy!! I don't wanna loose you and daddy!! I'm just a worst excuse for a child!! I hate myself and everything about me!!! That's why I did this!!

He showed me 2 cut marks on her arm. I gasped at them they were still bleeding.

Kathy: no one loves me!! No one mommy.

She started crying. I hugged her and she kept in crying.

Nicki: I love you Kathy. So does Chris. We all love you. Now come on so I can clean up that mess.

Kathy: no!!! I don't want you to!! I should die!!

With that Kathy gets a mini pocket knife and jabs it in her stomach. I screamed for Chris. We went to the hospital and waited for the results. I cried for a long time. I can't believe she had Togo thru this. No child should be able to go thru wat she is going thru. Not even a 9 year old like Kathy. The doctor came back ad me ad Chris stood up.

Chris: is she alright.

Nicki: plz don't tell me my baby is dead.

Doctor: she alright mr and mrs brown. But she stabbed herself really deep. So she's gonna be on bed arrest for 2 weeks. She has to drink alot of water and ice cream now because she said her throat hurts when she talks. Don't make her talk just wait till 2 more weeks for it to heal.

Chris: can we go see her.

He nodded and we dashed they and opened the door to Kathy's room. She was laying there sleeping. We signed the stuff and left. We put her in her bed and kissed her goodnight.

God Im The Worst Mother On Earth!!