{5}

Fightsong- Robin Arellano
Baddiexx- Griffin Stagg
BaseBALLS- Bruce Yamada
Desperate- Finney Blake
Paperboy;)- Billy Showalter
Pinbitch- Vance Hopper

——-

Griffin flicked a piece of popcorn over at Billy, who's face was scrunched up in concentration as he stared down at his homework. Billy ignored the popcorn and scribbled down an answer. He flicked another one. Another one was ignored. He flicked one more before Billy put his pencil down and huffed. "What?" He asked with a slightly annoyed tone. "Nothing," Griffin cheekily replied, a smug look on his face. "Then stop flicking popcorn at me," Billy went to pick up his pencil but stopped when another piece of popcorn was flicked at him. "Make me."

Billy stood up and walked over to the beanbag Griffin was sitting on, a smirk and raised brow pointed at him from the shorter teen. "I know your ticklish spots," he said proudly, making Griffins face immediately shoot into a frown, his hands moving to block himself. Billy tackled him and immediately put his fingers on Griffin's sides, moving them back in forth as Griffin let out a loud laugh. "Stopppppp!" Griffin yelled between laughs, turning left and right. "No way!"

Griffin laughed louder and louder, even a few snorts coming out here and there. Billy smiled and continued to tickle his sides, watching Griffin's face as his smile got bigger and bigger.  He loves his smile, the way his dimples grow wider and wider just like his smile and how you could get lost in his green eyes. Billy always got lost in those green eyes, they were just so- "Billy?" Billy realized he wasn't even tickling anymore, just staring into his eyes. "Uh- we should get to watching that movie.." Griffin nodded slowly as Billy sat down on the other beanbag, slipping his phone out.

—-

4:50 pm

Help is needed

Paperboy;)- guys

Desperate- ?

BaseBALLS- aren't u supposed to be watching a movie with Griffin rn?

Paperboy;)- YES

Desperate- did you have a gay panic or sum shit?

Paperboy;)- YES!!!

BaseBALLS- you got lost in his eyes, didn't you?

Paperboy;)- YEAH
Paperboy;)- HELP PLS

Desperate- were you tickling him and then just stopped?

Paperboy;)- 😧
Paperboy;)- psychics?!?!

Desperate- no... this is just like the 5th time this has happened 😐

Paperboy;)- oh.

Paperboy;)- IM HAVING A GAY PANIC RN HELP

BaseBALLS- take a deep breath, it's going to be okay?

Desperate- what movie are you guys watching?

Paperboy;)- HHHH ITS YM THE SILENT PLACE OR SUM SHIT

Desperate- damn I haven't seen that, is it scary?

BaseBALLS- yeah I'd say

Desperate- ask him to sit with u, just so you can comfort each other since it's scary

BaseBALLS- smart 🤯

Paperboy;)- ummmm I can try..?

BaseBALLS- you got this, you ain't no dick!

(They say that bc saying pussy sounds like they are saying girls pussy's are weak when they def aren't)

Paperboy;)- gimme a sec

——

"Hey uh Griffin?" The shorter boy turned his head over to Billy, their eyes making contact. "Uh want to sit with me? It's a scary movie so I was thinking we could.. comfort each other.?" Griffin looked like he was contemplating it for a moment before he nodded, starting to gather up his popcorn, pillow, and blanket. Billy quickly turned back to his phone.

——

5:01 pm

Help is needed

Paperboy;)- MISSION ACOMPLISHED HES COMING TO SIT WITH ME

Desperate- LESSSS GOOOOOO

BaseBALLS- U DID IT

Paperboy;)- GTG

Desperate- BYEEEEEE POOKIE

BaseBALLS- ☹️

Desperate- ...
Desperate- what?

———

Billy quickly slid his phone away, his attention brought back to the boy as he made space for him. "Who was that?" Griffin asked as he plopped his pillow beside Billy. "My mom, she was asking when I would be home." Griffin nodded and sat down beside Billy, placing the blanket over both of them. Billy pulled Griffin into his side, feeling him stiffen for a moment before placing a hand on Billy's chest and the other hand under him.

——-

7:30

Mrs.B's math project

Desperate- Vance idgaf what ur doing send us a pic of Griffin and Billy rn

Pinbitch- why?

Desperate- I NEED TO KNOW IF BILLY WAS LYING, ITS KILLING ME

Pinbitch- no

BaseBALLS- please vance?

Pinbitch- ...
Pinbitch- fine.

<Pinbitch sent a photo>

Desperate- OMG ITS SAILED

BaseBALLS- ARE THEY SNUGGLING

Desperate- saving that photo

<Desperate and BaseBALLS saved pinbitch's photo>

BaseBALLS- our kids have grown up :,)

Desperate- I'm so proud of them 🥳

BaseBALLS- they've done so well 😁

Desperate- here come the waterworks 😭

BaseBALLS- it's okay hunny, it's just apart of growing up 😚
BaseBALLS- now I'm crying 🥲

Paperboy;)- did you forget we are in this gc?

Desperate- shit.

BaseBALLS- ABORT ABORT ABORT

Desperate- YOU NEVER SAW US BBG

{BaseBALLS went offline}

Pinbitch- so who's the mom in their 'parenthood'

Desperate- Brucie bc my moms dead LMAO

BaseBALLS- ...

Pinbitch- oh.

Fightsong- Finney :(

Desperate- oh shit full name, byeeee

{Desperate is offline}