21

CHILD PSYCO/Baddiexx- Griffin Stagg
Maneater/Paperboy;)- Billy Showalter
Michelangelo/BaseBALLS- Bruce Yamada
Raphael/Pinbitch- Vance Hopper
Robin<3333/Fightsong- Robin Arellano
Donatello/Don Don <3- Donna Clarke
Leonardo/Desperate- Finney Blake

TW: CAR CRASH, PEDOPHILE, AND THE GRABBER
—-

4:50 pm
Mrs.B's math project

Fightsong- can't wait to see y'all

Pinbitch- I hope griffin gets ran over

Baddiexx- shut up rat

Pinbitch- how am I a rat??

Baddiexx- have u seen ur fucking hair

Fightsong- shut up hoes, where is Finney????

Pinbitch- simp alert

Fightsong- who

Pinbitch- you

Fightsong- asked ⁉️
Fightsong- anyways WHERES finney

Baddiexx- i know what you are Arellano 🫵

Fightsong- LET ME BREATH I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE IS BRO 😭 IVE BEEN WAITING WITH GWEN IN HIS HOUSE FOR 30 MINUTES

Baddiexx- oh

BaseBALLS- im genuinely worried too, he last texted me 'Omw home' but that was almost an hour ago

Baddiexx- okay, I'm getting worried now
Baddiexx- Finney is attached to that phone like a second limb

Paperboy;)- guys can we like meet up? And like look for him.
Paperboy;)- we all know how excited he was for this

BaseBALLS- I'll pick y'all up

Baddiexx- okay Billy and I Are waiting for u

—-

Finney walked along the sidewalk, kicking a rock along the pavement as he held his groceries. It was much colder than it's supposed to be in mid March but he can't complain too much. He loved the feel of the cold nipping at his skin, or watching how the flowers started blossoming slightly. He could get lost in the scenery every day, even if their was garbage that littered the streets or even if it smelled like gasoline and weed. It was his home town and it always looked semi good. "Aw man!" Finney looked over at the older man yelling, his brows pinching together as he stared at the weirdo. "Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, stepping closer to the older man. "Yeah, my legs don't bend like they use to though and my hands are much more slippery when it comes to holding things," the man with a top hat said aloud, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh I understand! My mom was like that as well, do you need any help?" Finney inquired, stepping closer to the weird looking guy.

"If that wouldn't be too much of a trouble, I just don't think I can bend down any further," the man looked away, probably being ashamed of asking for help from a 15 year old. "It's no trouble at all! I'd be glad to help," Finney crouched down and picked up the bags, putting back any content that fell out. "What's your name young man?" Finney looked over towards him, his eyes scanning the man for any hint of threat. When finding none he shrugged and turned back to the man's groceries. "Finney, and you sir?" The man pursed his lips, leaning onto his van. "Albert Shaw," the old man replied, looking Finney up and down. "Uh nice to meet you Mr.Shaw," finney shoved the bread into the bag, standing up and pulling the bags along with him. "Here you go Mr.Shaw, I best be going now." The old man sighed and looked over at him once more. "Thank you Finney." The way he said it made Finney step back in surprise, his voice shaking him to the core as he stared at the grey haired man. He was struck with this feeling that if he didn't get out of here, if he didn't move, something terrible was going to happen to him.