Prologue (Ochaco side)

DEKU! 

I shout his name; I make myself weightless and jump forward; I grab onto him before a blinding light engulfs both of us then everything goes black.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

W-What's that m-my alarm.

My eyes open slightly, and I look around.

"T-This isn't my room?" I speak up.

"Good, you're awake" I see a guy in a lab coat come up to me.

"Oh, I'm in a hospital," I say.

"That's correct. Do you know what happened? The police found you laying on the ground, barely breathing," the doctor explains.

I try to remember, but everything is a blur. It hurts my head to think.

"Ow, it hurts!" I yell out.

"It's ok; you don't have to force yourself to remember to give it time. I'll come by later to do some tests," he tells me as he walks out.

That's weird. I don't remember anything. I remember doing my work study at school, but in the last few days... it feels like the memories have been eradicated from my mind.

Then I realized something horrific. 

"M-My hands!"

"M-My hands!"

I was left entirely speechless my hands looked normal, and the pads on my fingers I used to activate my quirk had been removed.

"Is my quirk gone?" 

Not wholly convinced, I try and float the sheet of my bed, but...

"It's true I don't have a quirk anymore." 

after the tests, I was let go from the hospital, and when I left, I realized I wasn't even anywhere near UA. I didn't even recognize the city I was in.

"Ow, my head" I quickly grab my head with my right hand, excluding my pinkie.

"Oh, right, my quirks gone. I don't need to do that anymore," I realize.

Suddenly a memory comes rushing back! 

"OH, right! I was holding onto Deku before I was sent here; he must have been sent here too. Maybe I can get more answers if I find him," I shout accidentally. 

"Hey, you're in public, dummy," I internally scolded myself, as I now drew the attention of everyone in the area; embarrassed, I ran away and found a police station. 

"Maybe the police know where Deku is; he probably had the same idea if he was in a place he didn't recognize." I think to myself as I head inside.

"Can we help you?" they ask.