Episode 6: Back to Square One Part 1

Endeavors Agency. Deku Bakugo and Todoroki have been sent out on patrol for villains. But about an hour passes with no villain attacks, and Deku decides to start a conversation. 

"It's been awfully quiet today." Deku remarks.

"Those villains are just scared that I'm on patrol today. Those cowards! come out and fight me!" Bakugo yells out.

"Bakugo were heroes. Don't cause a scene to make people wary of a villain attack." Todoroki calmly says.

"Shut it, icy hot!" 

Their conversation is cut short when they hear an alarm go off in the distance. All three heroes spring into action, but as they get there, they see a science lab with the windows broken but no other damage, and no one in the area seems harmed. Soon the police arrive. 

"Can you heroes tell me what happened here?"

"We would like to know too. We just arrived," Todoroki explained.

Then a man comes out of the building with a lab coat on. He has a brown beard and is about average height.

"I can, officer," the man starts to say. "Our lab isn't a very big one, so we didn't think "he" would attack us.

"Do you know who attacked you?" the officer asks.

"Not by name, no, but there been a villain going around. He doesn't make a scene. He sneaks into all kinds of places and steals valuable science equipment. His calling card is at the end of his heist. The front window is broken." 

"We heard talk about this at the station, but he's never attacked anywhere in this part of town."

"Let's reconvene back at the Agency, and maybe endeavor has some idea about this," Deku suggests.

"Yeah, good idea" Todoroki agrees.

"Tch! Don't tell me what to do, nerd." 

Endeavor's agency 

"And that's about it," Todoroki explains.

"I see. Well, this villain doesn't seem like too much of a threat. let the police handle this. For all we know from what you have told me, this man could be Quirkless; in all his attacks, no one was harmed, and the only damage is a window. Endeavor says.

"I don't know about this. Something seems off to me. If he's stealing expensive science equipment, he could be planning something big, something we should put a stop to!" Deku exclaims.

"I'm not saying we should ignore this guy, but it doesn't seem worth it to try and track him down when there are other more dangerous criminals just waiting to strike; I'll make a few calls to see if other agencies know anything about this." endeavor says.

"If he is truly Quirkless, I'll squash him like a bug!" Bakugo exclaims.

Afterward. the work-study trio headed for bed. Meanwhile, at the Ryukyu agency.

An alarm rings in the distance. Ryukyu and the others give chase after it, but the man disappears once again.

"Damn again! How do we keep missing this guy" Ryukyu says?

"This is the third time this week" Uraraka chimes in.

"Maybe he has some invisible quirk *ribbit*," Asui suggests.

"Well, whatever the case, we need to find this guy. He is dangerous if he can go this long without being spotted." Ryukyu explains while they go back to the agency.