Episode 1: Reunion

The story will now be told in the 3rd person from now on.

"Deku? is that you? Finally, I've found you!" Uraraka shouts out. 

Deku stands there stunned; it takes him a few minutes before he can force the words out.

"Uraraka?" was all he could get out.

Her smile faded after she saw his expression.

"What's wrong, Deku? Are you not happy to see me?" she asks.

"No! That's not it. I'm just surprised you knew me," he shouts out.

"What are you talking about? Why would I forget you?" she asks in a sad tone.

Kaminari, hearing the commotion out front, comes to check it out.

"Hey, Midoriya, what's going on?" Kaminari asks.

Uraraka's eyes widen. 

"it's Kaminari. Was he sent here too, or is it  just like mina was, and He's just another version?" Uraraka wonders. 

"Huh, hey Deku, do you know this girl?" he responds back.

"Oh, this is my friend Uraraka. Uraraka, this is my friend Kaminari. He is giving me a job here in exchange for a place at his home." Deku explains.

"I can't have Kaminari get suspicions of us. Hopefully, Uraraka gets the message." Deku thinks to himself.

"Oh! I get it. Don't worry; you can take a break, Midoriya. Have fun with your friend," he whispers that last part into Deku's ear. 

"What was that about?" Deku wonders.

"Well, anyway, let's grab a bite, though honestly, I'd prefer to talk in private, and this place is for once pretty busy," Deku says.

"Private! why?" Uraraka says while her cheeks form a slight blush.

"We need to discuss what we know about our situation, and we can't have anybody listen in," Deku responds.

"O-Oh right, that makes more sense," Uraraka says in a sad tone.

"Well, in that case, I live in a cafe; we could go there. It's not very busy, and if it is, we could talk in my room," she suggests. 

"Yeah, that sounds good. You can lead the way," Deku says while letting her pass him.

"Ok, it's not that far a walk, don't worry," she says while she shows him the way.

"Alright, here we are, cafe LeBlanc," she says.

"You said they have good curry?" Deku asks.

"The best!"

They walk inside, and mina is helping some people by the booths, and Sojiro is making some coffee.

"Wow, it's really gotten busy since I left," she says.

"Oh, hey, Ochaco, your back!" Mina says.

"Yep, I'm back; please let me help you with that," Uraraka says.

Deku, not really knowing what's going on, stays still.

"Oh, Deku, you can wait in the attic over there; I'll be up there once I have some downtime," Uraraka tells him.

"Oh ok," he says as he walks up the stairs and waits in her room.

"Hey, Ochaco, you never said you had a boyfriend," mina says.