Episode 2: Living Together

Uraraka wakes up and looks around. She groans in pain after seeing she was lying on the floor in her sleep.

"Ow! my back hurts!" she yells out.

"Why was I sleeping on the floor?" she wonders.

Uraraka gets up and heads downstairs.

"Hey! Ochaco, you're up!" Mina yells out.

"Sorry If I overslept. Honestly, I don't remember what happened last night at all," Uraraka says.

Then Uraraka noticed Deku sitting at the booth.

"Oh, hey Deku, what's up?" she asks.

"I came to talk to boss about what we discussed earlier," Deku explains.

"What had we discussed? Oh! Right, he usually comes in later. He's been helping out his daughter at home recently," Uraraka explains.

"Oh, ok. should I come back later?" Deku asks.

"No, you don't have to. He should be here within another hour or two," Uraraka says.

"Ok, I won't go far, but since I finished eating, I'm going to take a walk. I'll make sure to be back here in an hour!" Deku says as he exits the cafe.

"Wait, Deku!" Uraraka tried to call out, but it was too late. He had already left.

Uraraka turns around and sees mina with that same smirk on her face.

"I don't need to hear it, Ashido," She snaps back.

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!" mina yelled back.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean it like that," Uraraka says.

"Eh, it's cool. I just thought you would be in a good mood today since you're moving in with him" Mina couldn't help herself from smirking again.

"W-What, how did you hear about that!" Uraraka starts to get red in the face.

"You weren't very quiet about it last night," Mina explains.

"I thought we were alone" Uraraka pulls her head down, embarrassed that their conversation got overheard.

"Yeah, I like to eavesdrop when you two talk alone," Mina says with a smile.

"It wasn't just last night!" Uraraka is now freaking out, pacing back and forth through the empty cafe with her hands over her face.

"Ow!" Uraraka starts to scream out of nowhere, grabbing her head.

"Hey, Ochaco, you, ok?" Mina stops smiling and starts to get worried.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just a small headache. Can you grab me some water, please?" Uraraka asks.

Mina then rushes over to grab a water bottle out of the fridge and runs it over to her.

"Here, drink up!" Mina says while slightly panicking.

"Thanks, you don't have to worry. I'm fine, I swear," Uraraka says while waving her hands.

"If you say so, have you been eating well?" Mina asks with a concerned look.

"Yeah, who knows? Maybe I need to stop with the constant curry; I could have eaten it too late last night," she explains.

"Well, I can handle work for today. You should go rest," Mina says.

"Are you sure?" Uraraka asks.

"Yeah, you can count on me. I'll call you down when Boss and Midoriya get here." Mina exclaims.