Episode 8: MISSING

"I heard Takagi didn't get a quirk."

"Really, how pathetic; I Guess that loser will always be a nobody."

It was twenty years ago; rumors spread fast of me being quirkless; I never made friends all because I was an outcast. I was too young at the time to understand that it was always the same damn thing when I tried to talk to people.

"We don't let quirkless people around us." 

Usually, the boys would push me to the ground whenever I tried to talk to them, and the girls would look at me disgustedly. I never did the whole friend thing. How could I when no matter who I tried to talk to, always responded with violence.

"I wish everyone's quirks would just go away." 

And then, right then and there, it hit me; fast forward twenty years. My life's goal is to rid this world of these powers; if quirks were gone, super-villains wounds would exist, kids won't get bullied for not having them, and no child will have to go through what I had to go through. My name is Mieko Takagi. I am a brilliant scientist, and I have worked tirelessly for the past few years to make a portal to a new world without quirks. And it worked! Those dumb "heroes" did me a favor by test-running it.  

The only issue is that girl, the interface that makes my machine work, seemed to fuse with her mind. At least, that is what I've theorized. I can see what she's seeing through my machine; what I've seen has been a paradise! They got transported, to a quirkless world just like I planned only issue is making a new interface, but once I have that, I can fuse our world with this one making this world better!

UA dorms

"Midoriya and Uraraka are missing!" The whole class was shocked when Asui Todoroki and Bakugo returned to tell them the bad news.

"We don't know where they went. It could be some quirk that transported them somewhere, but it also looked like the lab we found was full of technology," Todoroki explained.

"You think some scientist killed them?" Kaminari said in anguish.

"They're not dead!" Bakugo chimes in as the first thing he's said since they returned.

"I hope Ochaco's ok wherever she is," Mina says in a worried tone.

"Let's hope Midoriya and Ochaco didn't get separated. If they didn't, then I'm sure they're looking after each other." Asui chimes in.

The rest of the class doesn't say much after that, still worried about their missing friends.

"Achoo!" Deku and Uraraka both sneeze.

"Guess it's kind of dusty here," Deku laughs.

"Do you think our friends are worried about us," Uraraka asks.

"I'm sure everyone is worried about us, especially our parents, but we will get back, I'm sure of it," Deku responds with a smile.

"Yeah, I hope you're right." 

A particular scientist is looking over his screen, observing them.

"Those two, they ruined my experiment! It seems like the girl is more in pain from my machine than the boy; I could use this to my advantage. The core of my machine is inside her mind. A few weeks ago, I tried to see if I could mess with her mind, but that resulted in her coma,    

 I really don't want to kill anyone. That's not my style, but I do need to give them payback for messing with me," Takagi says that last part with a devious grin. 

To be continued... 

Next: Out cold

Deku gets hit with a head cold, and Uraraka Makes sure to do her best to take care of him

Sorry, this ended up really short. I got hit with writer's block and couldn't write anything for a while; I hope you enjoyed this small chapter; back to more fluff for the next few chapters.