Episode 5: Confusing Feelings

Edit: I said in the last part that the side story wouldn't be canon to the main story. I have changed my mind about that and edited that out.

The hospital, Deku, and Uraraka are sitting in the waiting room.

"Midoriya," the nurse calls out to him.

Deku gets up and walks over to him.

"Alright, just this way, the doctor will be with you in a sec to get those stitches off," he explains.

Some time passes. The doctor walks in. next thing Deku knows; he is back in the waiting room with Uraraka. 

"All better!" Uraraka asks with a smile.

"Yeah, the doctor says I should still be careful for the next week or so.

"Well, we could go to the movies together if you want. You can relax; Mina gave me some free tickets. We could make it a date!" Uraraka exclaims. 

" a date?" Deku feels his face start to heat up "oh, you mean as friends, right?" 

"no. I mean a romantic date," she says with a serious tone.

"Huh? wait!... huh, why me? You seemed against the idea when Jiro got the wrong idea!" 

"Oh, that's well; I changed my mind. I want to go out with you. Don't you want to go out with me?"

"of course I do!" Deku yells out as he wakes up to the sound of his alarm. Now realizing it was just a dream, he was sweating and still flushed over what he had just experienced in the dream world. "of course I do? Do I like Uraraka like that? No, it was just a weird dream. Even if I did, there's no way she would like me back. It was just a dream.

Uraraka comes rushing in. "Deku, I heard a yell you, ok?" Uraraka looks down at him with a concerned look on her face.

"Ah! I mean, I-I'm fine, just a dream!

"Oh well, we all get nightmares," she tries to comfort him.

"Oh no! it wasn't a nightmare, and it just..." Deku starts feeling awkward, not knowing how to explain his dream.

"Can you explain what the dream was?" she asks.

"Uh, I'd rather not..." Deku panics and hides his face with his arm.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry," she starts to hold her hands together, looking down "must be a sore subject, but he also didn't say it was a bad dream?"

"A-Anyway, I should be heading to the Doctor to get my stitches off," Deku says while leaving.

"Ok, I'll come with you."

"Actually, I think I'd rather be by myself right now." Deku yells out in a panic. "I'll be back soon, I promise!"

"Did I do something wrong?" she starts to wonder, but the head pain overtakes her once more. "Not again!" she yells out again, but Deku is already too far from hearing anything as she collapses.

"I feel bad about rushing ahead. I got really freaked out over that dream... I couldn't even look at her without my heart feeling like it was going a million miles a minute. I should apologize when I get back.

Back at the house

Knock! Knock! "Hey, Midoriya, are you here? I brought some leftovers from the Restaurant," Kaminari yells out, but the door starts to open slightly. "The hell?" Kaminari sees someone on the floor out cold. "HEY URARAKA" he yells out while rushing to her. He shakes her awake but to no avail. He pulls out his phone and calls for help while checking for a pulse. "She's still breathing. That's good."

Deku is now exiting the Doctor's office with his stitches removed When he gets a phone call.

"Hello?" 

"MIDORYIA, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" Kaminari yells so loud Deku's phone starts to Shake.

"Kaminari what's wrong." Deku asks.

"Uraraka's in the hospital, nonresponsive we need you down here now!" Kaminari says in a panic tone.

"Wha." Deku starts to tear up "what happened? We were just talking about two hours ago!"

"I don't know. I came to your place, and she was just on the floor. We're in the ER now, but they don't seem to know what's wrong. I've been calling you for the past hour."

Deku starts to run and run and run. 

"This can't be happening. I can't lose her, not like this!" eventually, Deku makes it there.

Walking in, he sees Kaminari and mina; both look depressed.

"IM HERE!" Deku shouts

"Took you long enough," mina spits out.

"I was getting my stitches out; I'm so stupid!" "If... if only I just let her come with me, m-maybe I could have gotten help right away! This is all my fault."

"Are you with Uraraka?" the doctor asks.

"Yeah, I am. What's wrong with her!" Deku yells out in a panic.

the doc sighs, "her vitals are stable, but we have no idea if or when she will wake up.

Deku broke down crying "how did this happen? We were just talking... WE WERE JUST TALKING!"

THREE MONTHS PASS BY 

Deku now visits the hospital daily, hoping that today will be the day he gets to see her face talk to her, or just see her smile again.

"Hey, Uraraka... it's me again. Ashido and I helped pick out these flowers. Anyway, I'm not sure if you can hear me, but I really hope you can because I want you to know. How much we miss you, and I know our teachers and classmates probably miss us even more back home. Deku sits down next to her and holds her hand; please come back to me. Screw it; I'm in l... Deku gets cut off by grunts... Ochaco grunts. 

His eyes open up wide.

"Hey, I think she's waking up!" he yells.

And he was right Doctors came to check up on her, and she moved slightly and started to wake up.

"Don't overwhelm her, and let her ease into it. Just bring her home and let her rest." the doctor tells Deku.

And he does just that. He carries her back home she is still slightly asleep. he puts her to bed and watches over her.

"I can't believe it she woke up. Soon I can talk to her again and see her bright smile" His smile grows "there's no doubt in my mind now I, Izuku Midoriya, am in love with Ochaco Uraraka. 

To Be Continued

Next: back to square one

we find out the cause of why Deku and Uraraka have been sent to this other world.