Nice to meet you

As the day went by, Jade couldn't stop sending texts about how much the new guy has such a big ego which is probably more bigger than his dick

I was walking towards my car when I got the reminder notification that I have yet to visit Silas.

Getting home to go change because obviously I wouldn't want to look like I'm going on a scavenger hunt at Silas's house, I see a very aggravated dad. My dad to be exact, walking out the door on call with someone but hangs up on them as I step out of my car.

"Hey dad what got you so worked up" I ask

" Just Mafia things, the Italians are causing more trouble than we need so I decided it was best that we just take them down once and for all but apparently we can't because that would interrupt another high classified undergoing mission that is about to start which makes no sense because the mission hasn't even begun yet" he rants, I'm not even sure if I even heard half of what he said but okay?

"well good luck fighting that battle" is all I say before stepping inside the house.

I quickly shower and changed into a black see through long sleeve, black leather pants, some jewelry and my YSL Opyum black and gold heels and drove off to Silas's house.

"Aunt Aria, daddy never buys me chocolate or ice cream anymore" Isadora whines to me, exposing the open space in her gum where a teeth had fallen out

"Don't worry I'll get you some when next I come okay" and she nods in response.

It's getting late and the grocery stores will be closing and did I forget to mention it'll take about 45 min to even get to any stores.

Yes Silas moved to the middle of nowhere but who can blame him, he's in the mafia and all he wants to do is keep his family safe and far away from anything.

"Silas? Isis?" from what I know they're probably making out somewhere in the corner.

"You realize that I'm not your babysitter for you guys right? bring your little asses out right now" I yell again and Isadora giggles,

"Yea bring your asses out" she repeats and I burst into laughter, this is why no one should ever let me be alone with kids.

"I'm sorry young woman did you just say a bad word?" Silas says to Isadora as he comes down the stairs.

" But Aria says it too" folding her arms as she jumps on the chair

"But Aria is an adult, she's allowed to say those things and you aren't" she glares at me for a second and looks back to Silas

"But daddy how's any of that fair, I'm an adult too you know in just a few years I'll be able to say anything I want" she says.

"Isadora, don't say any bad words when I'm not around okay? I'm gonna get going now it's getting late okay? be good" I interrupt as I kiss her on the forehead.

"So you come here and teach my daughter bad words and your leaving?" Silas asks

"Well you left me with a five year old kid to go make out with your wife what did u expect" I reply getting my purse on the dinning table before turning back at him.

"I'm heading to the underground casino, I'll see you when I see you" hugging Silas and exiting the house.

~~~~

I get out of my car and leave it for the valet to drive it into parking. I make my way into the elevator that takes me down to the casino which was about to close before a hand decorated with rings goes through it.

As he stepped in I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming around his beautiful features. His hair was brown and a bit wavy in a way, his hazel eyes looking tired and how that dress shirt just hugged his body in all the right ways, oh god.

my eyes drifts to his hand which was hanging his suit behind his broad shoulders, he has tattoos and a lot veins on them. My eyes travel to his eyes only to realize he's been staring at me this whole time, staring at my chest to be exact.

"Hey if you have something to say, my eyes are up here, pervert" I spit

" I'd rather look at something down there than up here"

I'm sorry what? does he not have any self respect for himself.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I yell again

"Think the real question is who the fuck do you think you are " he raises a brow at me as if surprised at my tone

"Oh I'm sorry let me refresh your memory a bit, you see I'm the girl who's boobs you've been looking at"

At this point the elevator doors have opened and he just stood between them. "Well maybe you shouldn't have it out for the whole world to see like a whore who's just seeking attention" he says, turning around walking out.

" Fucking dick!" I say walking out the elevator also. Fucking hell people are just born being dickheads, at this point my blood is boiling and I need a fucking drink.
————————————————————————-
Hey guyssss I hope y'all had a great week :)
This was just a short chapter, Dw next chapter will be longer