'I fucking dare you'

Aria's Pov

It's been two days. Two days locked up in here. Two days of me observing the shift change with the guards. Two days of me planning my escape.

I know I have to make it down to the first floor find where the hell he puts his car keys and steal one of them. But oh I wish it was that easy, I need to first get a key card from a guard which would open the gate to leave. So I wait, wait for the weakest link to show up.

I tie my hair up and put on the pants that I first came here with, the morning guard is always the weakest from what I can tell so I sit in bed and wait for him to let me free so I could shower.

A knock on the door is all it takes for me to know the lady is here again to bring me clothes to wear, she informs me the guard will be here in five min then leaves. The guard knocks on the door then comes in, I wait for him to free me then I strike.

You have 5 minutes Aria

I grab the gun from his hostler and shoot his hand making him scream, I jump from the bed and onto my feet sending a right hook to his face and knocking him out before he acts, grabbing his keycard.

3 minutes

I run out my room and down the hallway right when I hear someone's voice behind me making me hide and press my back against the wall. After a few seconds I push myself off the wall and sprint down the stairs and start looking for any place he could put his keys.

1 minute

I see a stand near the door and find a bunch of keys there and grab the key to a Lambo, opening the door and running out. My eyes quickly adjust to the sunlight and I try to find the Lambo

10 seconds

I hear the car beep which turns my attention to it, I quickly make my way in it when I see guards swarming their way out like bees. I start the car and drive towards the gate, extending my arm and swiping the keycard. I start getting shot at but I ignore it and speed off as the gates open.

I am speeding off, not even knowing where the hell am going, just far away from here as possible before they catch on.
I look in the rare view mirror to see two cars tailing me, I take the next right on my turf and notice two more cars joining at the intersection.

I keep on speeding and make my way onto the highway and try to avoid them being on my tail as possible, I drive in front of other cars to make them loose sight of me and I take the next exist.

I see two black cars ahead of me the ones identical to the others that were tailing me so I quickly take a left but I get stopped by a black jeep. I quickly stopped the car to prevent me from crashing, I look to my right and left to see the cars making their way to a stop.

I am completely surrounded. I look into the storage compartment and quickly bring out a gun, stepping out the car I point it to one of the bodyguards. Someone gets out of the jeep only to see it was Marco but he doesn't seem startled over the fact that I'm pointing a gun.

He walks towards me which makes me point the gun at him now. "You, take a step and I promise you this time I won't hesitate. I take a fucking bullet for you and this is how you repay me" I cock my head to the side.

"It was never about repayment, you think I give a shit if you took the bullet for me? they were never going to shoot me in the first place in fact. I simply just need you to come back home with me so stop this bullshit and let's go" He motions his hand towards him but I laugh in response

"Home? you acted like one us, you infiltrated my mafia and also kidnapped me and you're telling me to go home with you like we live together or some shit" I take two steps towards him then a body guard raises a gun at me