Trapped

Aria's POV

My eyes flutter as it begins to adjust to the light, I look around realizing that I'm in a bed room. I start to sit up but then I feel a weight on my neck, I bring my hand up to feel a choker on it making me look down to see chains.

That motherfucker chained me to a bed. I look down again to see my wound has been nurtured, at least am not bleeding to death. My thoughts get interrupted when Marco or who ever he is barges in the room with his hands in his pocket, wearing his casual black and white suit.

"Good you're awake, I-"

"Where the fuck am I and who the fuck even are you" I interrupt, he stands at the end of the bed and leans on the rod connected to the bedframe with his arms crossed.

"You know for someone who claims to be the best assassin, you sure aren't really that smart-"

"I am going to kill you" I seethe

"How exactly are you going to do that really, last time I checked you are the one chained to a bed" he cocks his head sideways

"Yea what type of BDSM sorcery shit is this, you fear me that much to chain me to a bed? not even tie me, chained. Me." I emphasize on the last two words but he throws his head back and release a laugh

"You think me, I who-"

"Who are you exactly"

"Marco. Marco Alessandro" he grins. All the hair on my skin just froze up, no. It can't be. They didn't have any children.

"Alessandro as in-"

"Yes, Italian Mafia". I am going to loose my shit. It all makes sense now, the secret work on computer, the early morning disappearance, the empty crate from the raid, and how he even got my number.

He was the inside man the entire time and I didn't even see it, right under my nose and I didn't sense a thing. Wait what about the other guys, are they....

"Chaz? Ace? they are part of your mafia aren't they? inside men like you" I look up to him, he walks over to the side and rest his back on the wall with his feet planted on it as well

"It's all making sense now isn't it" he says with a sly grin. I am utterly disgusted. I feel nothing but hatred for the man in front of me, the man I took a bullet for only to find out he was the cause of everything.

I jump from my bed and onto the floor running towards him only to be pulled back by the chain on my neck. "If you hurt them, I swear if you touch a hair on their head! I won't stop until your whole empire is burning to flames!" All I can think about is Jade and Taylor, they've been really close with Chaz and Ace lately.

"Enough with the threats, besides they are pretty occupied with lust right now I don't think they'll be in any danger by me or the boys any time soon" He walks towards me and raises a hand, attempting to put the hair strands that have fallen on face behind my ears but I slap his hand away

"Don't fucking touch me, when I get out of these"-I motion to the chain "I'll fucking come for you and I won't fail this time"

"But amore, you aren't getting out of them at least not anytime soon. How about you just lay your ass back down in bed and stop making threats that mean nothing to me" he smirks, I throw my hand up attempting to slap him but he catches it and spins me around, slamming my back on his chest.

His lips move to my ear, "oh and no hitting me again". I let out a laugh, "go to hell" he lets go of me and walks towards the door right before he turns around

"My house, my rules amore. Hate to see your friends get hurt because of you" and with that he leaves the room. I grab a pillow from the bed and throw it at the door, "Fuck you, Alessandro!".

5 hours later

I need to get out of here. At least inform Madonna about what has happened. I need to kill Marco.

A knock on the door takes me out of my thoughts, I tell the person to come in and I'm brought with a beautiful woman probably in her 50's.

"I thought you could use some food, here you can change into those after you shower" the woman softly spoke

Although I love the fact that she brought me clean clothes but how exactly how am I going to shower if I'm chained to a fucking bed like an animal

"There'll be someone who's to come to unchain you but I should warn you that the entire house is full of guards so don't try anything stupid please, for your own sake" I nod in response and thank her for the food and watch as she leaves.

I stare at the food for what seems to be like a while until someone knocks on the door and walks in, he's wearing a suit and has an earpiece. He has a key in his hands so am guessing he's here to release me.

"Don't try anything stupid, mind I remind you this entire place is heavily guarded" he warns

"Yea you've made your point just let me out this shit and get it over with" I roll my eyes, once the choker's gone I rub my neck which is probably red and watch him exit the room.

I strip from my clothes and go to the bathroom, I stand in front of the mirror to see the bruises caused by the choker

He is so going to pay for this.

After showering, I put on the black silk shorts the woman left for me but I don't put on the matching shirt I just put my bra back on only because it's so much more comfortable and I make my way back to the bed and lay on it, thinking of the possible ways to escape.
———————————————————————
Happy readingggg 🤭

Really short chapter I know :( I've been busy with tests and all
You guys are not ready for what's to comeee
Don't forget to vote and comment!