Fuck it

I stare at my clock and see it's only 1 o'clock, I get up from bed and start to head downstairs to get water

I stare at my clock and see it's only 1 o'clock, I get up from bed and start to head downstairs to get water. As I walk down the hallway I start hearing moans and grunts and it's only getting louder the more closer I walk towards the end of the hallway towards the top of the stairs.

I reach the room where the moaning were coming from and bang on the door. "Knock it off!" I yell, I make my way down the stairs and see someone's shadow coming from the kitchen.

Fuck if only I had my dagger with me

I slowly start walking to the kitchen, my back pressed on the wall as I try to hear how close they are to me.

The shadow kept growing more and more closer then I jumped out in front of them throwing my elbow at their face most likely breaking their nose.

"What the fuck!" Marco groans, his hand covering his nose to stop the blood from dripping of the floor.

"What type of person will be in the dark at the kitchen at one!" My eyes widened

"How nice of you to apologize" he glares, grabbing a paper towel and wiping the blood off.

"Oh please, I never said you didn't deserve it" I bite back

"Why the hell are you even here" his voice deepens

"I should be asking you that question" I look to the dining table and see his laptop on, he notices then walks towards it only to shut it.

"Couldn't sleep" he shrugs, I walk towards the fridge to bring out water and a tray of strawberry I just couldn't resist the moment I laid eyes on it, it's like it was calling out my name for my attention.

I turn around to see Marco staring at me in a 'I asked you a question type of way' with his arms crossed leaning on the table.

"What, it's not any of your business in what I'm doing" I reply, remembering he asked me what I was doing down here at this time. All he does is roll his eyes and pours whiskey into the shot glass.

Fuck it, I have had enough.

"What the hell is your problem really. what the hell do you want! where did you even come from to be exact? Why the hell do you have such a fucked up attitude!" I have no idea where this is coming from either.

He glares at me, eyes burning deeply into mine before dropping the glass and walking towards me.

"Watch your fucking tone"

"Watch my fucking tone?" I repeat in shock that he's actually saying this to me right now.

"Yes watch your fucking tone" he steps closer.

"Have you lost your mind? last time I checked you called me a whore! so no you watch your tone" I step closer

"Who the fuck do you think you are really? You accomplish your missions and suddenly you think you're the queen of the world? that the world evolves around you? well guess what, you are nothing compared to me and just face it, you envy me" he says emphasizing on every word

I chuckle, "you think I envy you? god how big is your ego, let me make this clear to you, I am the best assassin the institute has ever trained in the past decade and I know it as well so no, I in fact I don't envy you because after all I know nothing about you or which institute you came from and the fact that I actually haven't heard your name around before says a lot, It's even surprising you're on this damn mission with us. so no I do not envy you"

"We both know the only reason your name is known is because of your daddy, the big bad assassin himself no?" he steps foward.

"My father has nothing to do with this, I have simply just worked harder then him using my last name as more advantage to gain people's respect unlike you who came from last I remember nothing!" I move closer to him.

"Don't you fucking raise your voice at me"

"Or else what? you're going to call me a whore again?"

" You'd like that very much no?"

Took me a second to realize how close we are to each other, the next thing I know am throwing a slap across his face.

He spins me around and slams by back on the wall grabbing both my arms and pinning them above me. He uses his other hand to grab my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Stop fucking hitting me" he snarls

"Stop being a dickhead"

We stare at each other for what seems to be like a minute until he lets go of me, grabbing his laptop and leaving the room.

I hate that fucking son of a bitch.

I grab the strawberries off the counter and start to rinse them into a bowl and made my way into my room, thank goodness the moaning stopped.
———————————————————-
I had a whole bunch of tests this week, I tried to make the chapter a little longer but it is what it is :)