Morano's 🔥🔥

*Please put both hands on the screen and do not under any circumstance remove them until the chapter is done, enjoy :)*

Aria
We push through the room door, the force making it shut back as we make our way to the bed. Suddenly he draws back from the kiss only to push me on the bed and walk over to his bed side drawer. "Strip" he says pulling out hand cuffs and placing a condom between his teeth. I immediately zip down my dress and throw it across the room, alongside my undergarments.

His eyes are filled with nothing but lust the moment he turns back to face me and something tells me I'm about to loose the ability to do anything for a week.

"Hands" he orders in a deep voice which makes me put them out without thought, even though I hadn't taken off my heels yet. I maintain eye contact with him as he cuffs my hands, leaving the other hole open which makes me confused.

He then trails his veiny hands down my mid thigh to my feet, bringing one leg up to his chest before  slowly taking off the shoe. The moment he finishes with the other, he drags my hand down to meet my ankle, cuffing them together and creating a nice view for him.

I don't mention the fact that he's fully clothed and I'm just naked on the bed with everything on display to him. He lowers himself, using his tongue to tease inside my thighs and leaving wet trails to my entrance. Not giving me anytime to take a breather, he plunges two fingers in me which makes me let out a moan. Before I know it he starts to suck on my clit, making me arch my back in pleasure.

"If you keep moving, I'll stop" he threatens, looking up to me. He picks up more pace bringing me closer to the edge, making my eyes roll. Juices start to spill and he removes his fingers only to suck on my entrance.

He pulls away again to strip off his clothes, grabbing the condom from the bed and opening it only to slip it on. He pounces on me again, pushing his length fully in me which makes me scream out in pleasure.

Marco
She had asked for a demon, and it is the devil she will get. Her moans get louder with each thrust hitting her G spot which all but nothing sends shock through my body. Sounds of flesh meeting with flesh fill the room as well and she tightens around me, alerting me that she's close.

I pick up my pace as if it were even possible anymore which makes the headboard hit the wall countless times. Her teeth finds my ear as she's driven over the edge, the shaking and quivering taking over her body. I grab the key to unlock the cuffs, only to spin her on her stomach and enter her once more.

My hand fists in her hair, pulling head backwards which makes her back arch. Her ass jiggles with each contact while my other free hand reaches in front to cup her breast.

"Oh my..my fuck Marco" she moans my name, making me more crazier than I was. Part of me loves the fact that the guards in this house can hear her, saying who makes her feel like this. The other selfish part of me hates the fact that I'm not the only one who knows what her moans sound like.

"Cum for me, Amore" I say as I feel myself reaching the point and with that she starts spilling, her shaking more intense than the last one. Heavy breathing feels the room as I let her plop down on the bed. Wanting more, I lean over to whisper her ear.

"Ride my face" I say gruffly, removing hair strands from her face. She looks at me as if waiting for me to change my mind but I don't. Instead, I connect my lips with her soft plump ones, downing my tongue in her mouth.

We continue as she slightly pushes me back flat on the bed and makes her way to straddle me. She draws from the kiss and moves her knee up wards to place them right beside my ears. She lowers herself slowly as if hoping for an objection but my arm circles her thigh to pull her down completely.

She twitches at the sudden contact but then starts to rock back and and forth as I dive my tongue in her. Her taste always finding ways to surprise me each time. She starts to move more faster, her hand tugging on my hair hard as she reveals her pleasure out loud.

"Fuck! I'm already so close" she squeals and before I know it, her juices start to rain on me but I make sure my mouth captures most of it.

Still trembling, she gets off my face the moment I release my grip on her thighs and her hands find my cock in no time. She slips off the condom and without warning, taking all of me in her mouth.

I groan out loud, hands fisting the sheets as her head bobs up and down my length. Her mouth filled with warmth I'm basically suffocating from the pleasure. I hold back her hair that fell covering her face but rest my hand there to assist her more. Her gags reminding me how large I am and a bit of pride lingers within me knowing she knows how to take it unlike others I've slept with.

My core tightens as I reach the edge again and I instruct her to pull out her tongue, making me cum on it. I pull her up to kiss her again, turning us so that I am now on top again. I suck on her neck, down to her breast before taking her nipple in my mouth, making a breathless moan leave her mouth.

Without warning her hand finds my cock and she pushes the tip in her which makes me groan out. I grab both of her hands to pin it above her head and she wraps her legs around my torso, pulling more closer to her body. Groans and moans fill the room again as I move in and out of her continuously, she manages to break free of my hold and her nails find my back, digging into it.

The more harder I thrust the more deeper the scratches get, all bringing me nothing but pleasure. We both reach climax again, this time my liquid filling her up as her juices mix with mine. Both of our hairs damp from sweat as I drop down beside her, breathing heavily.

Too weak to move, I scoop her body more closer to me and burying my head on her chest. The sound of her heartbeat finding its regular pace is the last thing I hear before a wave of darkness hits me.

__________________________________
This has got to be the most smuttiest chapter I've written, kinda crazy the entire chapter was just smut but I know it's kinda short, I've been real busy with exam preparations

Hope this chapter was worth the wait, don't forget to vote!