You don't know me

Aria

Today is the day I finally get to feel special and more badass than I am. Marco didn't sleep in our bedroom last night. Good.

I throw my legs off the bed and make my way to the bathroom to brush. I think of the plans I have set today, getting my hair and nails done with the girls, make up artist coming by and then the ball.

I tie my hair up and put on grey sweats and black tube top with a grey mesh sweater, I pair it up with my white new balance trainers and leave the room when I spray on my Chanel perfume.

Getting out of the room, I hear muffled moans coming from the other end of the hallway, towards Marco's office. I storm over to the room and swing the door open only to see the cashier from yesterday naked while riding Marco.

"The hell do you think you're doing" I glare at Marco and the girl hops off of him in a flash.

I cannot believe this idiot

"Having sex, now do you mind?" He gestures to the door, I roll my eyes and stride towards the girl who is now picking up her clothes. I fist my hand in her hair and tug on it, pulling her out the room.

Dragging her across the hallway and towards the stairs, I throw her naked body down the stairs and I watch as she tumbles. I stride down to meet her on the floor and she gets up quickly but I slap her down again. I pull her head up by her hair and make her look at me.

"You are lucky I'm not shoving my dagger in your heart, get out of my sight before I strangle you" I slam her head on the tiled floor and turn around the see Marco at the top of the stairs smirking at me with his arms crossed

"That was hot" he looks me up and down and I glare at him. Blood boiling, I shoot up the stairs and land a punch on his left cheek. He looks back at me with anger burning in his eyes he grabs my jaw and slams me on the wall.

I inhale sharply before he pulls me by my neck and brings his face closer to me. "Do it again, I dare you" he puts more pressure on my neck

"Gladly" laughing in his face, I shove him away and throw another punch at his right cheek.

He swiftly grabs a hold of my ponytail and drags me into our room. I struggle out of his grip but his hands catch mine and throws me over the bed. I land on my stomach and and he drags my leg down, making me bent over and him having a view of my ass.

He pins my hand behind my back and he leans down to my ear. "I've been wanting to put you in your place for so long, thinking you can talk and act towards me however you like" his free hand brush against my ass and before I know it, he pulls down my sweats and I gasp

He has a view of my black lacy underwear and I hear him mumble something under his breath. "Count" he orders and I open my mouth to object but his palm meets my ass with a lash.

I let out a breathless moan and squirm. He slaps my ass harder this time and I wince out in pain "I said count" his voice darkens and I curse at my self for letting out a moan

"Keep making those noises and I'll take you on right now" he says in a raspy voice and then continues "count, don't make me repeat myself again"

His palm hits my ass again and I inhale sharply "one" the light throbbing between my legs starts to pound harder "two" I count as his palm meets my flesh. The heat between my thighs starts to grow and I curse at my self again, hating the way my body responds to him.

"Ten" I moan out and he leans in and presses his lips against my ear. "Stop pushing my buttons and go get ready for the ball yeah?" I turn my body when I hear the door slam shut. My cheeks still tingling with how hard he'd hit me.