Empty.

Aria

Pain

Pain shoots through my head as my eyes adjust open. I take a moment to look at where I am, it looks like I'm held in the basement of a warehouse. My hands are chained really low to the wall and I feel the cold cement underneath my ass.

My head won't stop throbbing, I wince when I try to move my leg and that's when I realize it's bleeding, but how?

I called Marco, he took too long.

Shit.

My thoughts get interrupted when a group of men walk in while talking to each other, making my eyes dart to them. They keep on talking as if I'm not there and I can't seem to avoid the thick Russian accent laced in their words.

That's just great, Russians, out of everyone it just had to be them.

"You know I can hear you right" I say and they all stop and look at me

"Who told you to speak?" One of them blurt out and I burst out into laughter, they all look at me like I'm crazy or something

"I'll take my time with you" I seethe to him, he towers over me and forcefully grabs my neck pulling me from the ground to meet his height

"Oh I will indeed take my time with you and when I'm done, you'll be begging me for more" I spit in his face, making him to drop me back on the floor. I inhale sharply when my ribs collide with the ground.

"Your little boy toy isn't going to hear your screams as you beg me for mercy" the rest of the crowd laughs and I look at them in disgust

"Sex joke? Really? Please, the only person who'll be screaming for mercy is you when that little boy toy skins you alive" I threaten, he kneels to meet my height and trails his finger around my face, I attempt to move my head but his other hand holds it in place

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, just wait" he stands back up and walks to the crowd. This is nauseating, utterly disgusting. They are twice the age of me, old enough to be my father and here they are saying shit.

They talk and then watch as one of them brings me food. His blonde long hair is pulled up into a ponytail and his big blue eyes dart from me and the ground. He's scared of me. Good.

I watch as he places it 2 feet away from me then pushes it closer with his feet. "I don't bite" I pout while he shakes his head and retreats.

I stare at the food and think about how many hours I have to stay here for. How many hours till Marco finds me.

Marco

"Find her!" I yell at one of the men in the embassy, the elevator dings and I turn my head to see Aria's dad walking out of it.

"Tell me what the fuck happened or I swear to god" he nods his head and strides towards me closer

"Threats won't help finding your daughter Mr. Morano, so stop making them because I assure you it means nothing to me" I growl, I can't stop my mind from wondering if she's okay. Just hang in there amore, I'll find you soon enough.

"Can you work any slower?" I yell at him again, this is all my fault but sulking won't help me find her. I need to call Chaz, he'll help me.

I take my phone out the pocket and dial his number but he doesn't pick up. I try again but it goes on to voicemail. Damnit Chaz the one time I actually need you.

"Sir her phone hasn't been active since your last call with her, we can't locate it if it's deactivated" I'm going to loose my mind.