Chapter Five

There was another downstairs area so we went down there to try and find this stupid valve. We went down to see a door open for us and yet another message that read 'down here, we're all sinners'. Somehow I don't want to know what that means. But now we have a little river of Ink leading somewhere. If I didn't have a washer and dryer, I'd have to replace these clothes after all this is over with how much Ink we've had to swim through.

We're starting to agree that the Ink Machine was a bad idea. We stepped into the over-ankle-deep ink and started looking for the missing valve. Emma saw behind some wood blocking our path was one of those ink creatures with a miner hat on and holding our valve! It disappeared into the ink so we knocked down the wood and kept following the ink river.

And yet another message reading 'the sheep will come to saughter'. That sounds like some ritual stuff. We continued down the mini river until we saw a small office space off to the side. This is random. But there was another recording by a guy named Jack Fain. I don't remember him but we listened to what he had to say;

'I love the quiet, and that's hard to come by these busy times. And yeah, sure, it may stink to high heaven down here. But it's just perfect for an old lyricist like me. Sammy's songs always got some bounce, but if I didn't get away once in a while, they'd never have any words to go with them. So I'll keep my mind a-singin' and my nose closed.'

Yeah, we can agree that the stench is awful here. But this is some place for some peace and quiet. We left the area and moved onto a bigger room where the thing was just standing there, holding the valve we needed. We walked towards it but it disappeared into the ink. It moved to the left so we followed it but it disappeared again. But Emma did see a lever that pointed up.

She pushed it down and saw that a crate on a little lift went up out of the ink. I think I know what we need to do. I chased the creature so it went underneath the lift and crate before telling Emma to switch the lever that dropped it onto the creature, killing it. But at least it let go of the valve. I took the valve and apologised to the thing for crushing it. But he did have a nice hat through. We went back up to the medical ward where I put the valve back on and turned it.

We returned to Sammy's office which we could finally get into. Emma flipped the switch that was supposed to drain the stairs and left the room. But we didn't make it far as we were suddenly knocked on the back of the heads with something. I dropped the ax and Emma dropped her Bandy and Boris plushies and fell to the floor. We looked up to see the figure from earlier and we finally saw that he was wearing a Bendy mask. And he was mumbling something. I recognised his voice. He sounded like Sammy. Was he Sammy? So he is still here. We then backed out. But we woke up to Sammy in front of us, just finished tying us up against something. I've woken up to worse.

"There we go now. Nice and tight. We wouldn't want our lambs roaming away now, would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I am honored you two came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel," Sammy said walking away and putting my ax and Emma's plushies up against some scaffolding, "But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me. Wait. You look familiar to me... those eyes... Not now. For our lord is calling to us, my little lambs. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will finally be freed from this... prison. This inky... dark... abyss I call a body. Shhhhh... Quiet! Listen! I can hear him. Crawling above... Crawling! Let us begin. The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me... he will set us free and return our daughter to us."

He started to walk away while we tried escaping the ropes he had us tied up in. We struggled against the ropes while Sammy went onto the speakers.

'Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep. Rest your heads. It's time for bed. In the morning, you two may wake. Or in the morning, you'll both be dead. Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you and return my daughter back to me! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take these tender sheep!' I heard a crashing on Sammy's end, 'No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!!'

We finally escaped the ropes and grabbed my ax, ready for a fight and gave Emma her plushies. More of those ink creatures appeared but I took care of them and made our way out of this place. I started axing down the wood in our way until my ax broke. Seriously? Now isn't a good time for that. There was an inky room with a door in front of us so we went that way.

Only for the thing from the start of all this to appear! And we finally had a good look at it. This thing was Bendy! But, he looked so melted, so big, so... awful! How did something so cute turn into this monster? We started running for it down another hallway. We didn't pay much attention to our surroundings. We just needed to escape the demon. We soon got to a door which we closed and used a wood barrier to keep it shut.

Bendy banged on the door before giving up and leaving. We caught our breaths and sat down, our backs against the door. We did not expect that. We stood back up after our short break and went through the door in front of us. Just as we walked into the new room, a soup can rolled over in our direction. I'm feeling a little helpless right now without my weapons. I regret not taking them now.

"Hello? Someone there? I know you're in here. Come out and show yourself," I told them

What walked out was a character we almost never expected to see after what I saw upstairs

"Boris?"