Chapter Eleven

I walked into the room at the top of the stairs and it felt like a living room. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an ink person walking on a balcony area above me. He seemed upset somehow. In a sobbing voice, he said something that I couldn't understand but he did say that he just wanted to go home. And he walked off. The poor guy. If I knew how to help him, I would. After he left, I continued on my way.

But, the next door I opened revealed even more of these sad ink people. They looked so sad and so lost. I actually feel bad for them. There was even one sobbing in a corner with a single candle. These poor souls deserve better than this. But, I had to leave them. There was a vent across from the sobbing ink person so I climbed in, grabbing the light that was placed at the entrance. I turned it on and started crawling through the vents.

When I got to the end of the vent to turn left, Bendy popped up, scaring me. He just stared at me through the vent before leaving. What was that for? I went down the next part of the vent and turned left when I reached a turn for both left and right. I followed the vent before turning left. I followed that vent until I had finally gotten to a normal area.

There were some stairs going up so I went up them to see an area full of ideas for a Bendy theme park. This honestly looked better than Kings Island. But I know that this park was never built because I never heard any news about it. On the table was a recorder by Bertrum Piedmont. He went missing years ago and people blamed me for his disappearance. I have never even seen him until he was reported missing. I played the recording;

'For forty years, I've built attractions that stagger the imagination! Colossal wonders such as the world have never seen! I have earned my legacy with sweat. But right in front of everyone... high-level investors, Wall Street tycoons, the ever-tactless Joey Drew introduces me, the great Bertrum Piedmont, as Bertie. Like I was his child. You may be paying me, Mister Drew! But you don't own me! I'll build you a park bigger than anything YOU could ever possibly conceive! But before you go taking any bows, Mister Drew, know this grand achievement will belong to me... and to me alone.'

I was ready to call him egotistical until his mention of Joey's mistreatment. It sounds like Joey didn't even ask if it was alright to call him that. I know Joey well but this is a side to him I've never seen. Bertrum had a pretty good legacy that Joey's taking as a joke. Ignoring it for now, I saw another lever so I pulled it and it opened a door back downstairs. I went back down and walked through the door. It was dark until the room lit up revealing small games and a sign saying 'Bendy Land'. Though the word 'Land' was replaced with 'Hell'. Someone didn't agree with the name. I walked around seeing discarded theme park stuff, the game stalls shut, and what looked to be a horror house.

I think I know where I need to go but it's closed. I followed some wires to four switches. I need to get power to them, don't I? This should be easy. I noticed that the game stalls opened up so I had a look around. I went to one of the games where you had to throw balls at bottles to knock them down. Do I have to play games to find the power for the house? Well, anything for Boris and Emma. I knocked the bottles down on my first try and I heard celebration music when I completed it. But I didn't see anything happen. I realised there was a recorder next to me. Another message from Wally;

'These guys down at the warehouse get to play games all day while I'm stuck cleaning up after 'em. They keep locking themselves out of their own backroom. So I say to 'em, "look guys," I say, "you're smart, right? Here's an idea! Why not rig these games to knock open the door if ya win? It'll be fun for you guys, and it saves me the trip down here every day." They went for it like a dog to pot roast. I tell ya! If these guys don't start realizing who the real genius is, I'm outta here.'

Well, my guess was correct. There was a shooting game next to me so I picked up the gun and started the game. Me being an expert when it comes to using a gun, I shot all the ones that didn't have an 'X' over them. That opened a door next to it. I walked in to see creepy Bendy costumes hanging on the wall. Ignoring them, I flipped the switch and left the room. I then found a game where you have to whack a button with a hammer to get it to the bell at the top. One of the more easy games. I whacked it hard enough to ring the bell when Alice spoke up again.

'Tell me, are you having fun? I'm sure Boris and Emma don't mind waiting for their rescue party.'

"Shut up! I'm working on it!" I said annoyed.

I went over to the haunted house and flipped the switch that I activated in the other room. I heard a door open so I went in that direction. I walked through the door and saw a downstairs area with the Butcher Gang. I thought I was done with these guys. I suppose not.