We were brought to a huge hotel like building. We are really being treated like royalty in return for dying for their entertainment. Their argue is "you get to enjoy all of this".

"Alright! Time to get you two cleaned up!" Eret exclaims, letting two wildly dressed people take us away. We get brought to a medical looking room, with blue curtains separating each section. "Lay down, make yourself comfortable." The lady with a pink afro and eyelashes the size of my wing span tells me. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask in a mumbled tone, cautiously laying down belly up on the table. "I'm going going to... fix you up a little bit." She says, eyeing me up and down with a look of judgment. Seeing how dirty and unkept I looked.

The whole hour was spent in pain. She waxed literally my entire body, plucked my eyebrows, scrubbed me until my skin turned red, and pushed back my cuticles so far back I thought my nails were going to fall off.
All of that ended in a nice massage though, so I guess it all payed off.

Afterwards I was led to a small room with another medical table up against the back wall. I was told to wait for a minute or two, so I sat in there. Alone. In only a medical gown. I swear if they perform plastic surgery on me. Am I really that ugly?
Moments later the door slowly opens. I look up nervously to see another wild dressed person. Except this time the outfit was actually kinda nice.
They wore a long sleeved pastel blue button up that poof up at the shoulders and the sleeve. Their bottoms were just plain white, also being the same style of their button up. They had loads of accessories on, but what caught my attention the most was their big red mushroom hat. Jewels dangled from it, covering their face a bit. Even if the jewels weren't their you still wouldn't be able to see their face completely due to their big white rimmed sunglasses.

"Hello, Zak. I'm George."
He greets me, holding out his hand for me to shake. I smile up at him as he takes a seat next to me on the table.
"Wow, they really did a number on you, huh?" He observes, glancing at my red skin. "Tell me about it." I reply sarcastically. "Well, your outfit will cover it up anyways." He shrugs. "Outfit?"

"You'll do great a promise!"
George smiles, fixing the last little touches of my top.
Me and Minx were in matching outfits. Since we are the mining district, George dressed us up in diamond covered costumes. It was more of a diamond covered jumpsuit if I'm being honest. It was also extremely uncomfortable, but I was told we only had to wear it for a couple of minutes.

I take a deep breath as we both step onto the chariot. We were last in line, so we had to wait a moment or two, but when we were just starting to go I heard George yell something to us.
"There's a little surprise once you get out there!" I furrow my eyebrows, turning to Minx. "Surprise? Did you know about this?" I ask. She just shakes her head, keeping her gaze straight forward.

I look side to side, glancing at all of the people who were cheering for me. Suddenly their cheers get even louder. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, but quickly find out that it's because of the trail of thin, misty glitter following behind us. I smile as I watch the cloud of glitter being dispensed from the back of Minx's jump suit.

The magic soon comes to a stop though when we make it to the end of the auditorium. "Welcome tributes of the 75th annual Hunger Games!" Jshlatt begins his speech, making the crowd go even more wild. "We have a very interesting group of tributes this year. Including our first ever volunteer from district ten!" I look over to see the blonds rage filled face. It looked like he was really failing to keep his composure. "Looking down at all of these amazing outfits that reflect each district perfectly, I already know this is going to be a good year!" Jshlatt raps it up with a smile. "Everyone give one last hand for the tributes of this years Hinger Games!" The crowd goes loud again as he looks down at all of us. "And may the odds ever be in your favour."

"Each district gets their own floor, so since you guys are the last, you'll be getting the penthouse." Eret explains as the elevator opens to the last floor.
"I'll show you to your rooms, and then we can eat." She says, walking gracefully down the hall. We both follow, being shown to the rooms we will be staying in for who knows how long.